OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Thread: front diff

by Rumcajs
    Replies
    Views

You can easily mod your auto hubs by prying auto...

You can easily mod your auto hubs by prying auto clutch mechanism out and than you'll have free wheeling hubs. The whole job takes about 15 mins; lock the hub clutch manually, remove hub, attach in...
  2. Replies
    Views

2" lift is springs and shocks. 3" plus is where...

2" lift is springs and shocks. 3" plus is where you start having to extend brake lines, fit drop boxes, longer panhards e.t.c

Plenty of threads on how to for a 2" lift yourself

Cheers
  3. Replies
    Views

if you are on the sunny coast go and see gympie...

if you are on the sunny coast go and see gympie diesel they will sort you out.

Get a 3 inch exhaust, wind the boost up to about 14 psi and get a dyno tune
  4. Replies
    Views

Well I put mine in at roo systems and got a dyno...

Well I put mine in at roo systems and got a dyno tune.. Witch gave me a power up from 84HP to 115HP and 700NM torque!!! :-) I had already fitted a 3" dump and exhaust also did the pyro and boost...
  5. Replies
    Views

Not a bad buy and another $2,500 for suspension,...

Not a bad buy and another $2,500 for suspension, a Snorkel, a UHF and maybe a Rack if you needed one and your done mate or chase a steel bar and lights for the front.
  6. Thread: Amms :-)

by Lewy
    Replies
    Views

Amms :-)

Just got back from AMMS and WOW Im more than happy with the results and power.. It now nearly has 700 pound of torque. Lifts the whole left hand side when you punch it :-) .. Power just love it :-)...
  7. Replies
    Views

Aldi air compressor

For those that are interested I ended up with an Aldi's air compressor. I had a go today at inflating one of my 35's.

I let it down to 14 psi, where i would normally run them at when out playing....
  8. Replies
    Views

If you're anything like me, you'll just throw a...

If you're anything like me, you'll just throw a set of seat covers over them anyway - one for protection, but primarily as my covers have pockets etc in them for things like the deflators, pressure...