OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Well job done . . . Main issue for me was the...

Well job done . . .

Main issue for me was the Lock mechanism where the Inside Door/Key Rods and Lock Actuator connects to the Door Latch.

The small plastic pivot pin (shown in image below)...
  2. Replies
    Views

Thanks guys, After some searching through the...

Thanks guys,

After some searching through the forums and looking at supplied links . . . it's looking like it's going to be a real prick of a fun task :-(

I'll get the Son to help me tomorrow...
  3. Replies
    Views

Exhaust Manifold . . . either a cracked gasket or...

Exhaust Manifold . . . either a cracked gasket or stud?
  4. Well success. OK, so for the past week I have...

Well success.

OK, so for the past week I have been looking through the Patrol Forums as I said above, trying to find any success stories of members fitting some kind of universal power mirror...
  5. Replies
    Views

Starting to plan My 4th Attempted Trip down to...

Starting to plan My 4th Attempted Trip down to the North East High Country region . . . . not the best of luck doing so the last 2 years with lockdowns and boarder closures.

Plan is to entre Vic...
  6. Replies
    Views

Sticky: That sinking feeling . . . when you travel by...

That sinking feeling . . . when you travel by yourself.

Three weeks ago now . . . but what looked like an easy path . . . was not so easy . . . so happy I carry two lots of recovery gear

7. Poll: Hi All, So sorry to hear you guys have had to...

Hi All,

So sorry to hear you guys have had to pull the pin on the trip this weekend.

This whole Delta Strain has been a major pain in the F%@$ butt, 630 odd Positive cases up here in NSW...
  8. Poll: Well Victoria out of Lockdown . . . enjoy our...

Well Victoria out of Lockdown . . . enjoy our Victorian people

Oh crap . . . Sydney's Lockdown extended till September . . . so that's me 100% out . . .bugger.

Here's hoping we are out of...
  9. Poll: Yep that's another concern for me too, this COVID...

Yep that's another concern for me too, this COVID Delta Strain is playing havoc here in Sydney and in Melbourne, and the Vic boarder is closed to Me right now . . . good chance it might still be...
  10. Replies
    Views

So with my Icom IC-706mk2g up and working again,...

So with my Icom IC-706mk2g up and working again, may as well fit My 706 and it's auto antenna tuner into the patrol . . . so time to make up a Radio Board for the Patrol.

Left to right:
  11. Replies
    Views

With being stuck at home in lock down, had extra...

With being stuck at home in lock down, had extra time on my hands to do some researching through the Net and YouTube for faults repairs for my Icom IC-706mk2g HF/VHF/UHF Amateur Radio, and it looks...
  12. Replies
    Views

New Roof Rack fitted the past week. Removed...

New Roof Rack fitted the past week.

Removed the Old Rescue Basket (Ladder Rack) System, Rhino Basket and 150mm PVC Tube, and fitted a OCAM Alloy Flat Rack and two 100mm PVC Tubes in their place.
  13. Replies
    Views

New Roof Rack fitted the past week. Removed...

New Roof Rack fitted the past week.

Removed the Old Rescue Basket (Ladder Rack) System, Rhino Basket and 150mm PVC Tube, and fitted a OCAM Alloy Flat Rack and two 100mm PVC Tubes in their place.
  14. Replies
    Views

Sticky: mudnut, Yep . . . know where your coming from,...

mudnut,

Yep . . . know where your coming from, I'm generally cautious about purchasing stuff on-line. Where ever possible I'll try to go into the store and have a little walk around the store and...
  15. Poll: Hy do you want a Medic tagging along????? ...

Hy do you want a Medic tagging along?????

Please add Me x 1

Been planning on heading down to the North East Vic High Country since November, but COVID has stuffed me up twice with Boarder...
  16. Replies
    Views

Also found out early last week, I have a cracked...

Also found out early last week, I have a cracked support mount on My Exhaust Drop Pipe . . . was told I was better to replace rather then re-weld the bracket back on, so waiting for a DEA...
  17. Replies
    Views

My AWL Canopy, and my Fridge Slide makes my...

My AWL Canopy, and my Fridge Slide makes my Fridge a little on the high side to see and get stuff out, so have been looking around for either a Drop Down or a Tilt Slide that might fit into My fridge...
  18. Replies
    Views

Well after a few months sitting around . . . a...

Well after a few months sitting around . . . a little home fabrication . . . cutting, drilling and painting . . . followed by a week trying to find a replacement Tow Bar . . . . the steps are finally...
  19. Replies
    Views

Just a follow up on my last, gave the EDS to a...

Just a follow up on my last, gave the EDS to a mate who has a 2011 Prado, the EDS works fine with his Prado, no issues at all.

At least this thread will give any other GU Patrol Owners a little...
  20. Replies
    Views

Have you looked at Australian Work Leisure...

Have you looked at Australian Work Leisure Canopy? https://www.awlc.com.au/nissan-canopies/

I have a "Australian Work Leisure Canopy" which I'm quiet happy with, that was already fitted to my Ex...
  21. Well my Vic High Country Trip has been Canned due...

Well my Vic High Country Trip has been Canned due to Vic Boarder Closures around the North Sydney COVID out brake.

It sucks, but maybe later in the year in Feb, March, April or May, I might look...
  22. I had a little more luck. Ended up getting a...

I had a little more luck.

Ended up getting a Text Message from one ranger saying Davies Plain Track through to Tom Groggin station should open early December.

Ingeegoodbee Track and MacFarlanes...
  23. Thread: Hi - again!

by Grant209
    Replies
    Views

Yep Ozzie . . . know what you mean, I could right...

Yep Ozzie . . . know what you mean, I could right now be out finishing off the removal of a concrete pathway . . . but I'm replying to you on a social media platform lol
  24. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Big Gags Na Mate, by the time I moved to Sydney...

Big Gags Na Mate, by the time I moved to Sydney in 1997 . . . Kingswood had closed down over the period of 1993-94. The only Military facilities left in the Penrith region when I moved up from the...
  25. Thread: Hybrid Tyres.

by Grant209
    Replies
    Views

I just replaced the set of BF Goodrich Mud's that...

I just replaced the set of BF Goodrich Mud's that I wasn't that keen on going with, was intending to go for a set of All Terrain Tyres originally, not seeing the benifits of Mud Terrain, so did look...
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3