Views

and more pictures

and more pictures
  3. Thread: kimberley 2013

by tusman
    Replies
    Views

kimberley 2013

hi all, been a while since I posted anything but I have certainly been busy. Got back from a 6 week holiday to NT and WA a few weeks ago. We have been to Ayres rock, The olgers, Kings canyon, Darwin,...
  4. Replies
    Views

yep got some more coming roofy and some vids...

yep got some more coming roofy and some vids hopefully later this week too
  5. Replies
    Views

and some more, sorry I cant work out how to put...

and some more, sorry I cant work out how to put captions under each picture
  6. Replies
    Views

Hey all we just got back from our trip, was...

Hey all we just got back from our trip, was amazing. Didn't make it to birdsvill but got to lake eyre, Innamincka, camrons corner, broken hill, tibooburra and Minindi national park got heaps of pics...
  7. Thanks guys for helping keeping this great forum...

Thanks guys for helping keeping this great forum great
  8. Replies
    Views

Wombat state forest

Hi all just thought I would chuck a few pic's up from our weekend in Wombat state forest. Had a ball and found some good tracks, Did the XL track and also some fun tracks off Lerdederg road. Cheers...
  9. Thread: Newby

by tusman
    Replies
    Views

Hi mate welcome

Hi mate welcome
  10. Replies
    Views

Here is my 1975 Corvette, Pretty stock, but have...

Here is my 1975 Corvette, Pretty stock, but have a big banger motor and gearbox been built as we speak. had it for 7 years only got it rego'd 6 months ago
  11. thanks for the feedback and thanks Jaff thats a...

thanks for the feedback and thanks Jaff thats a very generous offer mate, I do have access to a lathe so should be right.

tus
  12. Replies
    Views

I have just put new seal kits through my...

I have just put new seal kits through my callipers and the pistons took a little bit of playing around and some high temp grease but got them in by hand. Don't know anything about adjusting the drag...
  13. Replies
    Views

hi dave welcome mate, enjoy

hi dave welcome mate, enjoy
  14. Thread: Trollett

by tusman
    Replies
    Views

Been a busy Australia day for Trollette, Got the...

Been a busy Australia day for Trollette, Got the UHF installed today and made a start on putting in some rubber flooring in to replace the old carpet. Passangers side came up really well, but made a...
  15. Thread: Cooper st.

by tusman
    Replies
    Views

My Uncle used coopers on his trip to the cape, on...

My Uncle used coopers on his trip to the cape, on a ford courier and trailer and got 5 flats on that trip. Hope that helps mate.
  16. Replies
    Views

Sticky: what a great thred!!! Still been used years after...

what a great thred!!! Still been used years after been started. Quick Question, My GQ petrol has a leak from the front seal as described by YNOT on page one, is there any risk of sucking water into...
  17. Replies
    Views

This is my tank mounted behind the drivers seat,...

This is my tank mounted behind the drivers seat, but I have no back seat, its 60 litre and comes with a pipe fittings already tapped into it and it cost $59 from BCF but you can also get them on ebay.
  18. Thread: Trollett

by tusman
    Replies
    Views

Thanks Trolatron, I'ts getting there but still a...

Thanks Trolatron, I'ts getting there but still a bit of work to be done before it's as neat as yours. It's just a fiberglass tank from BCF cost $59 from memory, Ive mounted it behind the drivers seat...
  19. Thread: Cheap winches

by tusman
    Replies
    Views

sorry this is not a first hand experience but I...

sorry this is not a first hand experience but I have a friend who has the same winch, he has had it for 12 months and he said it has been fine so far. You are right though you get what you pay for,...
  20. Thread: Trollett

by tusman
    Replies
    Views

I had to mate to get a roadworthy unfortunatly,...

I had to mate to get a roadworthy unfortunatly, and I have no need to put it back in as the weekest point at this stage is the driver not the car lol
  21. Thread: Trollett

by tusman
    Replies
    Views

Trollett

Hi all,
    sorry it has taken so long but here is my 89 shorty (named trollett by my missus)

I brought it about 8 months ago, at that stage it was very sad but the driveline was good and it cost me...
  22. Replies
    Views

Mine got a new 120ah deep cycle battery and a...

Mine got a new 120ah deep cycle battery and a night out camping, first proper camping since getting at all set up. Merry xmas all and thanks again for all the help this year. Think I will sponsor...
  23. Replies
    Views

thanks for the vid belzi, I'm from Bendigo but...

thanks for the vid belzi, I'm from Bendigo but havn't checked out that side of town yet will have to have a look. If ever your up this way again let me know and I'll point you in the direction of a...
  24. Thread: Bendigo Tracks

by tusman
    Replies
    Views

http://gdt.org.au just found this website looks...

http://gdt.org.au just found this website looks like it is the same track
  25. Thread: Bendigo Tracks

by tusman
    Replies
    Views

Bendigo Tracks

Hi all,
    Found an interesting track around Bendigo Victoria today. Called "Great dividing track" I think. I found it by, turning off the calder hwy in Kangaroo flat into Phillis st (almost...
Page 1 of 2 1 2