OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Free brakeline and glow plugs

Hey guys I'm cleaning out my shed and hate throwing away stuff.

I have 1x standard length (non-braided) front brakeline (new) for a GQ and 3x glow plugs for an RD33 (new).

If anyone wants them...
  2. Replies
    Views

@Bloodyaussie I'm glad this helped you out! ...

@Bloodyaussie I'm glad this helped you out!

@mudski if you go to Fraser keep an eye out for a silver SWB Pajero. A bogged one with no maxtrax...
  3. Replies
    Views

Hey taslucas. I'll take some photo's from the...

Hey taslucas. I'll take some photo's from the battery all the way back and post em later to make this more obvious.

Basically I ran a thick 2 gauge cable from the battery across the firewall to a...
  4. Replies
    Views

The rest of the photos show where I ran the...

The rest of the photos show where I ran the cables etc and where I installed the terminal block, light switch and 12v output in the jack cover.
    Really helps when running cable if you use sticky tape...
  5. Replies
    Views

GQ LED rear door light

Hey guys, here's a little project I did to get more light + some 12v outlets into the back of my shorty GQ. I'm very happy with the amount of light and how neat it turned out. I also left myself...
  6. Replies
    Views

Diesel injection fuel pump operation

Hope this info is useful for some of you.

Simplest description I have read on how a diesel VE fuel pump (common to all GQ diesels) works and what part does what.

I'm having cold start idling...
  7. Replies
    Views

Hey mate, first thing is make sure it's not the...

Hey mate, first thing is make sure it's not the fuse - but if the heater / aircon works and the stereo has power then I think your problem is the crappy little lights in the unit have blown. If you...
  8. Replies
    Views

Great Mechanic in Inner Sydney

Hey all, not sure if I'm allowed spruik a mechanic on here but I assure you he's not a mate or paying me. It's taken me about a year but finally found a no bull*hit mechanic who is thorough and...
  9. Replies
    Views

GQ aircon LED upgrade

Hey all, anyone who has had the stupid little green bulbs behind their aircon unit blow knows what a pain it is and Nissan wants $40 per bulb for these so I did a LED replacement which is permanent...
  10. Replies
    Views

Hey Finly, here's 2 options from ebay. ...

Hey Finly, here's 2 options from ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/VDO-GENUINE-TURBO-BOOST-GAUGE-0-15psi-FITTING-KIT-/360344601517?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item53e63643ad...
  11. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Hey Tony, excuse my ignorance on this but does my...

Hey Tony, excuse my ignorance on this but does my 1995 GQ RD28TD have a MAF sensor? I can't find it under the bonnet or in my Gregorys. I want to check/clean it before I block the EGR.

Thanks,...
  12. Replies
    Views

Thanks Bigrig. Good news this morning! Mechanic...

Thanks Bigrig. Good news this morning! Mechanic (a good one) checked electrical system (thought it could be a fault in the turbo timer wiring) and fuel delivery. He reckons it was a vapour lock (rare...
  13. Replies
    Views

Hey Matt, I'm new here too but I do have a...

Hey Matt, I'm new here too but I do have a Gregorys for the GQ2.8 so I can confirm it has a watercooled Garrett T25.

Pretty sure I will find out I need a new turbo tomorrow so I'll post details...