OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I agree with BearGUST, hot water under the...

I agree with BearGUST, hot water under the bonnet. ARB air compressor fits nicely under the passenger seat and is able to get cool air from the a/c with the outlet nearby. No need to drill any...
  2. Thread: Service?

by my third 256
    Replies
    Views

no coded radio so that should be ok

no coded radio so that should be ok
  3. Thread: Service?

by Bloodyaussie
    Replies
    Views

My mates did the same thing when he needed to do...

My mates did the same thing when he needed to do some small work and my mechanic just disconnected the battery and all good.
  4. Thread: Oil Change

by Silver
    Replies
    Views

Oil is kinda cheapish, although they like a lot...

Oil is kinda cheapish, although they like a lot of it per change! and filters likewise. I tend to change at 5,000 ks with reasonable quality products.

I do this in the hope that the engine will...
  5. Thread: Oil Change

by Steve4wdin
    Replies
    Views

In my opinion it depends, how long do you intend...

In my opinion it depends, how long do you intend to keep this car? if you change cars regularly every 10,000 is fine. If you want to look after the engine and keep car long term, change oil and...
  6. Thread: Oil Change

by Winnie
    Replies
    Views

I do oil changes at 10,000km because I do 95%...

I do oil changes at 10,000km because I do 95% highway driving. If I were doing mainly city driving I would change that to 5,000km
  7. Replies
    Views

It depends whether your car is ready for a Dyno...

It depends whether your car is ready for a Dyno or needs mods to make it worth your while? If you dont have a Manual Boost Controller fitted then dont bother till you do or pay them to fit one. If...
  8. Replies
    Views

Hey Richard, Welcome to the Forum bud. Most of...

Hey Richard, Welcome to the Forum bud.

Most of your Questions have been answered above, with the best being Kristoffa's comments on the use of a Towball and a Snatch strap in a Recovery. We take...
  9. Replies
    Views

Training course is the way to go mate - the...

Training course is the way to go mate - the snorkel is two fold mainly, to let the truck 'breath' cooler, cleaner air up high, and to avoid ingesting water into the engine for crossings. People talk...
  10. Replies
    Views

Hey mate sounds like you're really getting into...

Hey mate sounds like you're really getting into it which is great.
    A snorkel basically gives you a lot more air, and it's also cleaner as the intake is up higher. Makes your engine run a bit better...
  11. Replies
    Views

Hey Rhyso You're gunna get lotsa advice and...

Hey Rhyso

You're gunna get lotsa advice and you need to weigh up your wants versus needs - then prioritize.

Keep it legal and don't live in fear of a canary on the windscreen.

Get a REVS...
  12. Replies
    Views

Mt Cole State Forest

Went there with my wife over easter and found a few 1st gear low range tracks. Only explored about 1/10th of the place though. Some tracks I wouldn't try in the wet though, they are pretty steep and...