OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Sorry about the late response I changed phones...

Sorry about the late response I changed phones and didn't get around to putting the forum on to get notifications, I went to Bunnings and got similar size wire to the old stuff and threaded it...
  2. Replies
    Views

It is a manual but I read that ATF was better for...

It is a manual but I read that ATF was better for the transfer case, it was after that I found out that you do that for the auto hubs because of the drag from normal g/b oil.
  3. Replies
    Views

Finaily the finished product with custom...

Finaily the finished product with custom bracketing and a holding chain,it is a better finish and sits striaght, man talking about changing the design over and over again until both me and the cops...
  4. Replies
    Views

Ok a continuation of the flares saga,this is what...

Ok a continuation of the flares saga,this is what I accomplished today there's still work to be done like getting new longer wire I had to use the old one for now, I am not sure how to finish the...
  5. Replies
    Views

I was only going to do the rest once I knew that...

I was only going to do the rest once I knew that it would pass engineering other wise it would be a wast off time and I had a feeling it wasn't going to pass such tight wodes.
  6. Replies
    Views

Bloody coppers they are so annul in QLD, I was at...

Bloody coppers they are so annul in QLD, I was at a border stop today in NSW and he said if he wasn't border stopping he would fine me and became a smart ass and called his mates over saying look at...
  7. Replies
    Views

Well I had the fantastic idea of putting pinch...

Well I had the fantastic idea of putting pinch weld on the side problem solved,but the engineer bailed on me saying that he can no longer advise me remotely he said he can only say yes or no when he...
  8. Replies
    Views

Sorry guys I thought that I had posted my...

Sorry guys I thought that I had posted my pictures here as well but obviously not well here we go815458154681547
  9. Replies
    Views

Sticky: So I finally got around to making my custom...

So I finally got around to making my custom flares and mud flaps, I am happy with the job but it didn't end up as neat as I wanted it, I was told that garden edging was a good idea, but no one told...
  10. Replies
    Views

Why would the e-locker be any different to the...

Why would the e-locker be any different to the the air locker, one is electrical engagement and other is air, am I missing something ?
  11. Replies
    Views

I spent the last 2 enjoyable days trying to make...

I spent the last 2 enjoyable days trying to make my new carter pump fit my Gq Patrol where it needed to go, with all the negotiation cursing and swaring going along with it, I haven't finished the...
  12. Are you referring to a safety cut off switch to...

Are you referring to a safety cut off switch to turn the pump off when there is no oil pressure, I brought a separate one then the standard oil pressure switch which is useless they turn on when the...
  13. Is about time that I used that superior stubbie...

Is about time that I used that superior stubbie cooler for something useful lol
  14. Replies
    Views

Are the TB48 bolt on or did you have to modify...

Are the TB48 bolt on or did you have to modify something ?
  15. Replies
    Views

This has turned in to a nightmare I asked for a...

This has turned in to a nightmare I asked for a quote from superior for a legal 3 inch lift to get certified, the spring numbers match up with the paper work, I have contacted superior and they said...
  16. Thinking about redesigning the back of my Gq wagon

I am looking for thoughts espeicaily photos of ideas for the back of my Gq wagon, I have kings draws a 60 ltr fridge on the left and the battery behind the drivers seat I was thing of my be somethnig...
  17. Replies
    Views

Never knew that I needed an oil cooler

I finialy got around to puting my Gu steering box in my Gq and all seemed fine until it gets hot and the noises it makes is like there is air still in the system and it starts pushing fluid out of...
  18. Replies
    Views

Yes hoping so I have had an issue with a leak and...

Yes hoping so I have had an issue with a leak and fluid being forced out of the lid since I got the car and as I drive it more often the problem became more apparent, then I put my new ip in and as I...
  19. Replies
    Views

Yes I did but after over a liter of power...

Yes I did but after over a liter of power steering fluid and all the heavy bleeds I did I didn't think there could be air in there still
  20. Replies
    Views

I haven't had issues with my Gq box so far it is...

I haven't had issues with my Gq box so far it is just that the wreckers offered me one and now would be a good time to do it as I am upgrading my lift kit and I can get the connection new to the box
  21. How did you attach your pods to your dash ?

How have people attached there pods for there gauges on a 92 Gq e.g. big self rappers through the dash, mine is on centre top of my dash
  22. Replies
    Views

Well we have a new rule in QLD we can now get a...

Well we have a new rule in QLD we can now get a certified 3 inch lift with 33s on
  23. Yeah I told the bolt if it doesn't come out I...

Yeah I told the bolt if it doesn't come out I will grind it ass off and replace it with a younger better bolt but I am not sure how shocked it was lmao 😂
  24. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Well with all the rain I finnally got done...

Well with all the rain I finnally got done between the showers my light barr that I brought a year ago and never got around to installing always to busy with other things7806078061
  25. Replies
    Views

Well it took me over 7 hrs to get it right and...

Well it took me over 7 hrs to get it right and looking ok after how shit it all looked but here is the finished product, one of the pics is a bit dark the sun was causing problems
Page 1 of 2 1 2