OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

The 270 Win is a good allrounder like the 2506,...

The 270 Win is a good allrounder like the 2506, if the turrets only goto around 500m and you need to go further look into a 20MOA base. Another reason I like the PST's is the " ballistic reticle "...
  2. Replies
    Views

I have been told Peter Turner in Guildford (03)...

I have been told Peter Turner in Guildford (03) 54734380 is excellent to deal with.
  3. Replies
    Views

What you like to know Sooty. I have found the...

What you like to know Sooty.
    I have found the Vortex Viper Pst's to be excellent scopes. Comparing them to the Razor, NF, Doctor etc the colour rendition isn't quite there but good enough I'm not...
  4. Thread: Toyo uni joints

by Snafu
    Replies
    Views

Advice before installing the uni's remove the...

Advice before installing the uni's remove the caps and pump full of grease to remove all the air then put a bit of grease on the caps, then install. What can happen if you don't fill the uni's...
  5. Replies
    Views

Spot on pretty much the same what I do after NS...

Spot on pretty much the same what I do after NS take the boy's to school then do some cleaning and coffee with her, pick the boy's up after school play with them and have around only 3-4 hours sleep....
  6. Thread: Oil filters

by Snafu
    Replies
    Views

Don't muck about with cheap filters personally I...

Don't muck about with cheap filters personally I only use Donaldson filters.
  7. Thread: Depression

by Snafu
    Replies
    Views

Sticky: Hi Dave This will sound hypocritical. From...

Hi Dave
    This will sound hypocritical.
    From someone that has and is still suffering from depression for a number of years seeking help is the best way to go. Myself who thought I can fix this and...
  8. The easiest way I have found to remove the needle...

The easiest way I have found to remove the needle roller is the remove the neddle rollers and cage. The from the other end using a long stanely flat blade proceed to tap it out.
    Also don't forget...
  9. Replies
    Views

Drill and tap from the bottom but use a 1/4 NPT...

Drill and tap from the bottom but use a 1/4 NPT or 1/4 BSPT thread and get a stainless steel swagelok fitting to suit the thermocouple and thread.
  10. Replies
    Views

Bob I think I still have instructions for the the...

Bob I think I still have instructions for the the Auber gauge set up. Got it off a guy on the patrol forum ( fox shooter ) who brought these gauges in 4 or so years ago.
    If I still have it I'll...
  11. Replies
    Views

Hi Bernie First of all make sure you lube the...

Hi Bernie
    First of all make sure you lube the seal wipers with a bit of diff oil. Next thing where the seal runs how much of a grove is cut into the axle ?
    The way I put axles back in is- I have a...
  12. Replies
    Views

The aftermarket dump pipe's flow better than the...

The aftermarket dump pipe's flow better than the standard. If going aftermarket make sure they tell you what thread the egt boss is. A some run a metric thread ( same as exhaust oxygen sensor 18mm x...
  13. Replies
    Views

There can be a few factors 1 bigger than factory...

There can be a few factors 1 bigger than factory tyre hanging off it another is slamming the door closed with tyre hanging off it. When slammed shut the weight in the middle of the door keeps going...