OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

If you can remove the metal part of the housing...

If you can remove the metal part of the housing you will see a set of contacts, similar to points but not as rigid.

You should be able to see which two pins connect to these contacts. These will...
  2. Replies
    Views

On 93 maverick also, only drivers door is a...

On 93 maverick also, only drivers door is a master key, activates the other doors, as pointed out by KRISTOFFA.
    They can get a bit temperamental, all mechanisms needing a spray lube inside door etc....
  3. Replies
    Views

I think its fairly common for them to get a bit...

I think its fairly common for them to get a bit sticky in their old age. Open it up and give it all a spray to loosen up all those linkages. I have to do the same to mine when I get around to it.
  4. Replies
    Views

The passenger door does not activate the central...

The passenger door does not activate the central locking. When you open the door you will see a switch that would be pressed when the door is closed. That activates the interior light, probably...
  5. Replies
    Views

turbo kit

hi everyone, was wondering if anyone has done a conversion from the 4.2 diesel gq motor to 4.2 diesel turbo , and if so roughly what it would cost and how the motor coped with it ? thanks
  6. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Tyre Size Calculator / Conversion Tool

Well if any one else out there is like me and finds it difficult to convert between metric and imperial sizes, here is the perfect website............... chuck in a couple of sizes and see the...