OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Takin a year off work to do some travelin arround...

Takin a year off work to do some travelin arround the country in my delicious off road van and nifty patrol ute. Oh I forgot it's goin to happen already been approved for leave for me and the missus....
  2. Replies
    Views

Geez mate that's a bit tuff. I am usually in the...

Geez mate that's a bit tuff. I am usually in the same boat but this year has been different have been gettin looked after. Don't know what's goin on. The missus has probably been lookin at my last...
  3. Replies
    Views

What ya get for crissy

Hope everyone had a great crissy.

Ipad air wifi/cel (have ta share it with the missus oh well)

50 buck gift voucher for Dick Smith (thanks youngest daughter)

50 buck gift voucher for Trade...
  4. Replies
    Views

Cheers Rob That's what I figure. If I have one...

Cheers Rob
    That's what I figure. If I have one redeeming feature it's persistence. Might whinge and bitch and throw an occasional tanty but will keep pluggin away.
  5. Replies
    Views

Yeah ya not wrong was supposed to order them...

Yeah ya not wrong was supposed to order them yonks ago but something came up darn. Missus gave me the ok to spend some hard earned on the ute so gettin in before she changes her mind.
  6. Replies
    Views

It's a miracle part two.

I says aw come on hon I am serious I think it's only fair as she grabs a hold of me.

Huh what she breaths huskily in my ear the money I stammer back at her oh my god I am loosin it suddenly she...
  7. Replies
    Views

It's a miracle

I think I am on a winner the missus has just informed me she is pullin 13k outa the bank to pay for an overseas trip she is goin to do with her best friend next year.

I knew they were plannin the...
  8. Replies
    Views

Well ok I suppose that's a bit better at least I...

Well ok I suppose that's a bit better at least I got some response so I may as well finish sulkin. Ouch what did ya do that for ( the missus was just lookin over me shoulder an gave me a clip across...
  9. Replies
    Views

I'm Sulkin

Gee havn't been on the forum for a couple a months an low an behold when I finally get on not one bloody message enquirin where or what has happened to me.

Not a bleedin one could have gotton...
  10. Replies
    Views

Reminds me of an event yonks ago. There was a...

Reminds me of an event yonks ago. There was a local wreckin yard in Brissy that allowed self service.The old man and a mate of his went to the yard to pull the front end off of an old Chev truck I...
  11. Replies
    Views

Gee thanks people I could only answer one of...

Gee thanks people I could only answer one of mudnuts questions I think Iam gunna go an hide an lie low for a while.
  12. Replies
    Views

Gee a hundred posts

Holy mackeral a hundred posts now I am an expert feel free to ask me anathin
    :Yahoo!:
  13. Replies
    Views

Reversing the air scoop findings

For those that havn't read my last post I have gone water to air on my 06 4.2tdi. As the scoop is no longer required I have reversed the scoop to see if I can achieve some sort of airflow to get rid...
  14. Replies
    Views

Oh allright ya got got me . Thought I would start...

Oh allright ya got got me . Thought I would start this arse about face but throw in the "been savin up some dough" bit to see what replies I would get. Told ya a while ago in previous posts Iam a...
  15. Replies
    Views

Oops I forgot to add

The reason for testing the scoop is I no longer have an air to air intercooler but have gone for this.
  16. Replies
    Views

46171 The mighty highmount with a few goodies...

The mighty highmount with a few goodies with 35 metres of rope and a big hook.
  17. Replies
    Views

Iam gonna throw 6 grand at the ute in two weeks...

Iam gonna throw 6 grand at the ute in two weeks time. Made an offhand very vague comment to the missus about doin some mods to the ute. I chose to make the comments when she was busy talking to some...
  18. Replies
    Views

Brought a new 21 litre Engel for the ute. As...

Brought a new 21 litre Engel for the ute. As natural as breathin air told the missus got a great bargain on evil bay for $378 bucks after a fierce bidding war. Told her I got carried away in the...
  19. Replies
    Views

Mum's are pretty tough good on her

Mum's are pretty tough good on her
  20. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Got up early this mornin quick trip down to the...

Got up early this mornin quick trip down to the coast for a surf got the scar from the hernia op in some salt water figured it would do some good. Then went up to the surf club an had a big pile of...
  21. Replies
    Views

Yep I didn't want to trim the grill. Yeah I have...

Yep I didn't want to trim the grill. Yeah I have looked into ways of protecting the rope over the years but have simply found leaving the rope off until I travel when I think I might have use for the...
  22. Replies
    Views

Nah mate was originally a winch bar. What he did...

Nah mate was originally a winch bar. What he did essentially was make up a 6mm plate cradle between the original posts without hindering airflow. The only balls up was he could have set back the...
  23. Replies
    Views

Update on Bullbar for Warn Highmount

Thought I would post up a few pics on the mods made to my original Nissan Bar to accomodate the Warn highmount. Finally got it back from the fabricator long last been runnun arround for weeks without...
  24. Replies
    Views

Around 6 hours a nite but if the missus has a...

Around 6 hours a nite but if the missus has a hankerin 5hrs 56 min an 46 seconds.
  25. Replies
    Views

Well it's finally done

G'day folks.
    Finally got the hernia op done. Went in on Wednesday got out Thursday. Turns out to be a double hernia in the one spot so to speek doc says I will be laid up for quite awhile.

Should...
Page 1 of 2 1 2