OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Got it sorted! took the heater hose off and put...

Got it sorted! took the heater hose off and put pressured air through the radiator cap! big blockage but got it out! thanks mate! been a while!! working on my other project.. 63 vw bus :)
  2. Replies
    Views

Hi mate, pretty sure there's a thread on here in...

Hi mate, pretty sure there's a thread on here in the DIY section. Something along the lines if gu Christmas tree
  3. Replies
    Views

Thanks mark! Ill be starting this on Saturday!...

Thanks mark! Ill be starting this on Saturday! Great write up! Much appreciated!
  4. Replies
    Views

Thanks mate! Appreciate it! Was great to meet...

Thanks mate! Appreciate it! Was great to meet everyone and put some of the names to faces! Hopefully get out there soon with all of you! Thanks all for a great day! Awesome to see how much work was...
  5. Thread: GoPro prices

by Cbates
    Replies
    Views

27937 this is a mount I made the attaches to...

27937 this is a mount I made the attaches to almost anything! Works great on the roof rack
  6. Replies
    Views

Sorry guys got photos on the gopro this is the...

Sorry guys got photos on the gopro this is the only one on my phone27894
  7. Replies
    Views

Hey mate, mud runner has already picked it up!...

Hey mate, mud runner has already picked it up! Thanks for the offer! See you all tomorrow!
  8. Replies
    Views

Member on hard times parts list

Healy do we need any wire for finishing off the light bar? Got plenty I can bring if needed!
  9. Replies
    Views

Thanks Nissan patrol Forum

I can finish running all the wires for your lightbar on the day! Hope your doing well mate! All the best for you and the family!
  10. Replies
    Views

Member in need post - capturing the work.

I've got a gopro for some live action shots that I can bring. Mayb even do a whole day video and speed it up!
  11. Replies
    Views

Help needed for a member on hard times.

Yea I'm in too, time and money. My skills are not great but I'm more than happy to pitch in some labor wherever I can! I'm not sure who it is either but I know if we can help him out and that gives...
  12. Replies
    Views

Leather restoration

Hi guys, my father owns his own business in leather restoration, specializing in leather furniture repairs, re sprays, full restoration, cleaning, and DIY kits. The work he does is both automotive...
  13. Replies
    Views

this is a quick sketchup of what im thinking

this is a quick sketchup of what im thinking
  14. Replies
    Views

Immobilizer problem

Thanks mate! Really appreciate all your help and the effort to try to figure it out! Hope everything up north is going alright for you! Hopefully I can return the favor somewhere down the track
  15. Replies
    Views

Sticky: The GoPro Thread

http://www.westfield.com.au/au/retailers/cell-bikes/products/k-edge-go-big-gopro-adapter-mount~20571

These mounts are awesome!
    Also what I got was the tripod mount and you can mount it to...
  16. Replies
    Views

Hey mate have u put an aftermarket head unit in?...

Hey mate have u put an aftermarket head unit in? Cos the negative wire u might be using is not a negative it's a dash negative but positive when they're on so it shorts it
  17. Replies
    Views

Sticky: 99 GU stereo wiring diagram

Hi Guys, i recently put a new radio in my Patrol and couldn't find a wiring diagram anywhere so i decided to make one so if anyone needs it is redily available to you! So here it is:
  18. Replies
    Views

99 GU stereo wiring diagram

Hi Guys, i recently put a new radio in my Patrol and couldn't find a wiring diagram anywhere so i decided to make one so if anyone needs it is redily available to you! So here it is:
  19. Thread: Cbates 99 GU

by Cbates
    Replies
    Views

Heres some photos of before and after removing...

Heres some photos of before and after removing the stickers. Just used a heat gun and some special prep stuff dad uses for work. Not bad!
  20. Replies
    Views

Leather/vinyl trim, interior panels.

Hey guys, just thought i would let you know my dad actually runs his own business recolouring, color matching, restoring and fixing leather seats, in car or furniture. If anyone is interested and...
  21. Thread: Sketch up

by Cbates
    Replies
    Views

Here it is mate.

Here it is mate.
  22. Thread: Sketch up

by Cbates
    Replies
    Views

Sketch up

Been designing some stuff on sketch up, if you have dimensions i can draw you something up. Heres what I've done so far, The drawers with all the dimensions are exact for a gu patrol. can also send...