OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. i will depending if the mav is ready, thats my...

i will depending if the mav is ready, thats my backyard so if ya want some help planning let me know
  2. you do have to take the whole dash out to do the...

you do have to take the whole dash out to do the wiring loom (doing my second one at the moment) and the drive shafts are exactly the same. the dash cluster is fine, the o/d and Tranny temp lights...
  3. Replies
    Views

my missus would go mental if i brought another gq...

my missus would go mental if i brought another gq home. lol
  4. Replies
    Views

heres a couple of update pics of the rust cut out...

heres a couple of update pics of the rust cut out and in primer, will be painting the colour this weekend, as for the motor not much has happended due to johns wife having a baby boy.
  5. Replies
    Views

Poll: i had the 1st generation MTR Wrangler 315/75 R16...

i had the 1st generation MTR Wrangler 315/75 R16 and they were the best sets tyres ive had, never let me down, got 120 000kms out of them before they went hard and they copped a hiding. road noise is...
  6. Replies
    Views

ive spoken to a few blokes ive raced against and...

ive spoken to a few blokes ive raced against and they havnt had a problem, but they have had the holley built to suit their application which im doing also. extreme offroad block and bowl and the...
  7. Replies
    Views

Nah, Wasnt too bad, only cost $42 in seals from...

Nah, Wasnt too bad, only cost $42 in seals from nissan. bearings were perfect inside
  8. Replies
    Views

im going to see the engine machinist tomorrow...

im going to see the engine machinist tomorrow night to see how he is going with the blu print, counter balance, bore out and the head and deck shave. will post some pics tomorrow night