OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. He will be able to buy over the phone with a...

He will be able to buy over the phone with a valid credit card...I had to do it myself without any issues when I lived in Malaysia...although my cards were from Oz....but visa etc will be good for...
  2. Isn't arb huge in that market? Is it an option...

Isn't arb huge in that market? Is it an option for him to source stuff through ARB in his region? Superior export so I can't see it being a problem for him to buy direct from them. I use to have a...
  3. Got a contact at Superior Engineering,Patrolapart and/or Wholesale Automatics?

Howdy howdy.
    Has anyone got a contact at Superior Engineering, Patrolapart, Wholesale Automatics
    Ive been speaking to one of our overseas members and he wants to buy a full house 6-7" kit from...
  4. Replies
    Views

Thats my storage set up to suit the windows. Imo...

Thats my storage set up to suit the windows. Imo most practical set up ive seen. One day ill ad a table off the door etc
  5. Replies
    Views

Sunrise on the Birdsville Track ...

Sunrise on the Birdsville Track

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2014/02/44.jpg
  6. Replies
    Views

looking good mate, was over your way 4 years ago...

looking good mate, was over your way 4 years ago staying at the island off the coast of kota kinabalu at the eco resort there was an awesome place to holiday and go diving, didn't get to see much of...
  7. Replies
    Views

Good, very good :)

Good, very good :)
  8. Replies
    Views

Hi guys, I'd like to add my views on the TD42...

Hi guys, I'd like to add my views on the TD42 cooling issues.
    I'm a diesel fitter & there's very little I don't know about these great engines.
    I built my own engine for my 03 GU wagon. It pumps...
  9. Thread: GQ pootrol

by Dales300exc
    Replies
    Views

A lot of bull crap and misinformation is spread...

A lot of bull crap and misinformation is spread online about these engines and works/doesn't work. It makes it a night mare for anyone trying to see good information about them. These are my...
  10. Replies
    Views

this... is some funny stuff ...

this... is some funny stuff

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=452189314835145
  11. Thread: My new camper!!!!

by AB
    Replies
    Views

My new camper!!!!

Imagine rocking up to the Murray River and unfolding this bad boy!:tease::tease::tease::tease::tease::tease::tease:

Sleeps 24 people, A/C, even fit a pool table in there.

Imagine the locals...
  12. Replies
    Views

No doing the top. Don't want more catch points...

No doing the top. Don't want more catch points under the front..
    I went the road runner kit, I can't make it for that price.. Although it will need a bit of grinding to make fit..
    I'll do a build...
  13. Replies
    Views

Agree with Yendor. I wrote the stuff about solar...

Agree with Yendor. I wrote the stuff about solar before I realised your charger did have 24v charging.

Whilst away from home the bcdc1225 will suffice if you are driving for sufficient time each...
  14. Replies
    Views

Cuppa is the guru when it comes to solar, so I...

Cuppa is the guru when it comes to solar, so I will leave that with him.

If this the only reason you want solar for. I wouldn't worry about getting solar. I would just plug the fridge into...
  15. Replies
    Views

Suggest for the sake of your battery that you set...

Suggest for the sake of your battery that you set the battery protection setting on 'Hi'. 11.4v is into damage territory. (Portable fridge manufacturers are notorious for setting protection levels...
  16. Replies
    Views

If your battery charger has a 24v charging...

If your battery charger has a 24v charging capability it would do no harm to connect it to your crank batteries, which would then get charged themselves, plus would charge your aux battery viar the...
  17. Replies
    Views

It will be fine. I would just wait for the Redarc...

It will be fine. I would just wait for the Redarc to turn off before connecting the C7 to the auxiliary 12 volt battery.

The C7 is also a 24 volt charger isn't it?. If so you can connect the C7 to...
  18. Replies
    Views

Wait for a reply from Redarc or if someone else...

Wait for a reply from Redarc or if someone else can give solid answer but with my Piranha management system I just hook up the charger to the main cranking battery and the system works fine and...
  19. Replies
    Views

Wating for Redarc's reply would be worthwhile,...

Wating for Redarc's reply would be worthwhile, their aftersales tech advice is very good.

My guess is that to do as you suggest will have no impact on the BCDC1225, but you should ensure that...
  20. Replies
    Views

Might be better off sending Yendor a PM. This is...

Might be better off sending Yendor a PM.
    This is his Thang. lol
  21. Replies
    Views

Your help is needed in finding Nissannewby a job!

G'day Trendsetters!

Could i please once again call on your good natures to put your feelers out for a possible job for young Matt. He is a qualified diesel fitter and is in need of urgent work. If...
  22. Replies
    Views

G'day Ade! Welcome back mate! Regards, ...

G'day Ade!

Welcome back mate!

Regards,

RLI
  23. Replies
    Views

Welcome to the forum

Welcome to the forum
  24. Replies
    Views

The Patch is back

Right you bunch of girls, you can stop ringing me texting me & generally bugging the crap outta me cos the patch is back............ Bhahahahahahaha
  25. Replies
    Views

Oh I don't find it unusual but because im such a...

Oh I don't find it unusual but because im such a sensitive bloke im just not used to it ;)

Some say I might tap to much.......
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4