OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Track was in pretty good condition but got rough...

Track was in pretty good condition but got rough in a few sections.

Had no troubles but it was very dry and deep sand so i took a couple of chicken tracks as we didn't have the time to spend...
  2. Were do we start... All the pubs have cold beer....

Were do we start... All the pubs have cold beer. And lots of it.. no water, just beer... :p
    As you would expect for a town of age and size the pubs are a bit rough but its a roof over the head. Not...
  3. Replies
    Views

Re: Duel fuel back to petrol conundrum

No problem at all, will post up when I've got something for ya....... will try and get photos too if its not too dark.

I must admit I never paid a a great deal of notice to fuel consumption when I...
  4. Replies
    Views

Good post Ducer. Thanks for your contribution...

Good post Ducer.

Thanks for your contribution mate, shame you did not get pics but I know where your head would have been at lol.

I have deleted to 2 duplicate posts to clean your thread up a...
  5. Sticky: DIY: Scan, calibrate and import a Rooftop Map for use in Hema/Memory Map software

Ok, so you import it into your iPad through iTunes.
    1. Plug the iPad into your PC.
    2. Once iTunes has initially synced to the iPad, go to the apps tab for your iPad.
    3. Scroll down to the bottom...
  6. Sticky: Step 4: export to iPad

The Memory Map help file is quite straightforward on how to import your newly created and calibrated map into the iPad.
    Follow that and you should in no time be enjoying the best maps of the...
  7. Replies
    Views

you'd be dreaming about the antenna. go to car...

you'd be dreaming about the antenna. go to car audio shop and see what they got a universal antenna fitted will set you back a coyple hundred or fit it yourself. i havent git round to doin it myself...
  8. Replies
    Views

Uniden sundowner uh-100

Heres a manual if anyone has one of these, I bought a GQ with this CB in it without a manual and I would like to share it with you, hope it helps if anyone would like some info as they have quite a...
  9. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Prime, KillRust and or paint the cut. put the...

Prime, KillRust and or paint the cut. put the trim around the cut and silicone the outer trim to ensure no water can get in.
  10. Replies
    Views

1. The rule of thumb is ... if an accessory is...

1. The rule of thumb is ... if an accessory is something you use with the engine running connect to the Cranker, if the accessory is something you use with the engine off connect to the Aux but it...