OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Not hard to do and should not be to serious.......

Not hard to do and should not be to serious.... you'll understand how it all works once you get in there and have a look...
  2. i would pull them apart and service them and it...

i would pull them apart and service them and it should be ok for a little while to drive with them locked youll use a bit more fuel though
  3. Hi mate, 6 Allen Key bolts and it will be in...

Hi mate,

6 Allen Key bolts and it will be in your hand! take it off and strip it down. Really simple and you wont wreck it bud. Wash it out and clean it up then repack with clean grease.

You...
  4. They normally mount the control unit for the auto...

They normally mount the control unit for the auto lights on out near the main battery.

You will need to remove this and it's wire harness.
  5. Replies
    Views

It could be a clock spring fault they are a...

It could be a clock spring fault they are a common fault or it could be something as easy as clearing the code.

Does the horn still work?
  6. Replies
    Views

Hi Scotty, The air bag warning light flashing...

Hi Scotty,

The air bag warning light flashing indicates an electrical fault within the SRS.

This could be caused by a number of things, you will need to get the system checked.

It could be a...
  7. Replies
    Views

Don't worry about the VIN# Decided to crack...

Don't worry about the VIN#

Decided to crack open another beer and take some pics :)

These are from my 92 TI, if you have this then yes you have central locking.

8. i recommend getting just the front to start with,...

i recommend getting just the front to start with, because unless you are changing ratios you will be up for the same coin if you do it now or later.
    just if you fit locker to the rear now you will...
  9. it depends on how hard core you go. an lsd can...

it depends on how hard core you go. an lsd can turn into a poormans rear steer in some situation sometimes that can work in your favour sometimes it wont. on a track i regularly drive there is a...
  10. Go the front locker only and put the extra cash...

Go the front locker only and put the extra cash towards the Turbo Setup you know you want....... For Sure !
  11. From my trip away last weekend, my mate in his...

From my trip away last weekend, my mate in his cruiser was constantly switching his locker on and off. I got everywhere he did, with a standard lsd. I don't know if I'd bother with a rear locker,...
  12. Stick with the LSD IMO. They're nearly like a...

Stick with the LSD IMO. They're nearly like a locker anyway
  13. In my GU I also got talked out of putting a...

In my GU I also got talked out of putting a locker in the rear. But now wish I had both front and rear!! I like the rear lockers for when traveling down steep descents and one rear side comes out of...
  14. My opinion is that Patrols don't need rear...

My opinion is that Patrols don't need rear lockers because the LSD is fantastic
  15. Replies
    Views

i did mine last week mate was very straight...

i did mine last week mate was very straight forward
    remove all your plastic trims along the edge of the carpet and bottom bolt from the seat belts
    peel the carpet back enough to pull the grommets...
  16. Replies
    Views

As mentioned above any panel shop with a Car...

As mentioned above any panel shop with a Car aligner or Auto robot can straighten a chassis rail pretty easily. They will always try and straighten it without any heat first and as a last resort will...
  17. Replies
    Views

After you have put the kit through if you want...

After you have put the kit through if you want the LED effect you can use globes like these.
    remember to put a 50 ohm resistor on the indicators, it stops fast flashing.
    Only globe not done was the...
  18. Replies
    Views

Have a look here.... Might shed some light on...

Have a look here.... Might shed some light on your question

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?t=7175

Or try the search function on here for Christmas Tree Lights...........
  19. Replies
    Views

You could modify the mounting kit to make up the...

You could modify the mounting kit to make up the difference, I guess.

The thing is, a few other important components are bolted up to and positioned/aligned by the chassis rail. For example the...
  20. Replies
    Views

Yes it can. Smash repairers do this all the...

Yes it can.

Smash repairers do this all the time.

Mic
  21. Replies
    Views

photos would help. To help ensure we are all...

photos would help.

To help ensure we are all on the same page, starting at the outside, first there is the bull bar. Then there is some sort of mounting kit, then there is the chassis.

To help...
  22. Sound system upgrade GQ (head unit, speakers, aplifier)

I thought I share a bit of a how-to. This information is available over the internet and partly on this forum but I thought I put it into context of the Patrol GQ and my experience.

Recommended...
  23. Thread: my rear drawers

by healy
    Replies
    Views

my rear drawers

so this is my rear drawer for the Q so far 900x1100x300 just got the two draws to make and fit the fridge slide and its all done simple and easy build for less than $250 im a scaffolder if i can do...
  24. Replies
    Views

I have the Safari mate and love it. Arguably the...

I have the Safari mate and love it. Arguably the toughest clutch especially for towing as well.
  25. Replies
    Views

Yes for the spigot bush but not the alignment...

Yes for the spigot bush but not the alignment tool.
Page 1 of 2 1 2