OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Got mine a few weeks back... Installed it on mine...

Got mine a few weeks back... Installed it on mine after fitting my depo tail lights. Finishes it off just nice I think...
  2. Replies
    Views

Fuel Filter on ZD30

Well after much thought and reflection.... lol a lot of that... I managed to pluck up the courage to change my fuel filter on my ZD30 Patrol... Well what a drama... firstly the old one was a bit$h to...
  3. Replies
    Views

Ok I think I have mine sorted.... I have...

Ok I think I have mine sorted.... I have purchased lithium batteries from fleabay and seem to work for a while.... I was cleaning the interior of the car on the weekend and wanted to charge my mobile...
  4. Replies
    Views

Welcome to the forum Barry. Why not try the NADS...

Welcome to the forum Barry. Why not try the NADS yourself? Break the install into smaller sized jobs and you'll soon have it done.....

Again Welcome aboard and enjoy the ride!!!!
  5. Replies
    Views

Threedogs I done the gauges already they had...

Threedogs

I done the gauges already they had been in for 2 months now.... Very true about telling you know what your engine is doing.... It's actually forced me to modify my driving style a...
  6. Hey tdsasp Head on over to the introductions...

Hey tdsasp

Head on over to the introductions and tell us about yourself... Information should start to flow soon too you...

Welcome aboard... A great bunch of people with a wealth of knowledge
  7. Replies
    Views

Hey CrossCountry I used...

Hey CrossCountry
    I used http://www.chaz.yellowfoot.org/Manual%20Boost%20Controller.htm
    I had a mate help me today...He has done his own Patrol.... Its not really hard to do once your pointed in the...
  8. Replies
    Views

Did my NADS today... And the difference in the...

Did my NADS today... And the difference in the drivability is fantastic... I was a not sure about this... but now its done I am 1 happy camper :-). My Patrol use to do the same as you CrossCountry......
  9. Replies
    Views

Hey pbk1776 Where abouts in Sydney are you. I am...

Hey pbk1776
    Where abouts in Sydney are you. I am in Sydney too, Sutherland Shire... I just completed the Gauges and pillar pod..... I have all the other parts for the NADS and I am slowly getting it...
  10. Replies
    Views

Ok an update.... Purchased a MultiMeter... Hooked...

Ok an update.... Purchased a MultiMeter... Hooked up the fridge and also the Multimeter to the Aux battery.... The voltage was dropping as quick as the seconds ticking by once the fridge turned...
  11. Replies
    Views

Got to love the troll in silver.... I have a...

Got to love the troll in silver.... I have a black one.... But the silver is sexy.... Congrats on the purchase
  12. Thread: G'day - Newbie

by rochjas
    Replies
    Views

G'day - Newbie

Hey all,

Just purchased a 2005 GU patrol..... Picking up my camper trailer next week.... Looking forward to getting out and seeing this great country.... This is a fantastic web site.....