OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Emm, I quickly found a couple of pictures of...

Emm,

I quickly found a couple of pictures of the net which explain why we suggest not to use the towball for recoveries. Many people have used the towball safely, and there are a few different...
  2. Replies
    Views

“Be more concerned with your character than your...

“Be more concerned with your character
    than your reputation,
    because your character
    is what you really are,
    while your reputation is merely
    what others think you are.”

~ John Wooden
  3. Replies
    Views

Emm, Now back to the Great Trips I was about...

Emm,

Now back to the Great Trips I was about to mention ....

Some of the highlights to the NorthEast of Mansfield are the King River, with its many crossings .. really fun.
    Craigs Hut, to see...
  4. Replies
    Views

Hi Emm, There is heaps of good 4 Wheel Driving...

Hi Emm,

There is heaps of good 4 Wheel Driving around Mansfield, and with experienced drivers, you will be absolutely fine.

All the tracks that I mentioned up to Zeka Spur to Wonnangatta I...
  5. Replies
    Views

A good track for the novice to get a grip out...

A good track for the novice to get a grip out that way actually down past sheepyards. Cant remember what track is called but as you go over the bridge into sheepyards, hang a right and follow the...
  6. Replies
    Views

Hello All, Was speaking with Paul this...

Hello All,

Was speaking with Paul this afternoon, he's still not to well but is definitely coming down to Vic.
    He'll be driving so won't know about a meet up location until he gets here and...
  7. Replies
    Views

Firmy's big trip.

Well the time has come, on Saturday I will be loading the family in the patrol and heading off on our big trip across Australia and back. I can’t wait for this one, it’s been too long since I’ve done...
  8. Replies
    Views

You won't need a snorkel, no river crossings,...

You won't need a snorkel, no river crossings, might get a few bog holes if it keeps raining!
  9. Replies
    Views

I think you're going the wrong way by dropping...

I think you're going the wrong way by dropping revs at hwy speeds, totally agree with fxst78.
    You might be better off changing diff ratios to suit the larger tyres we run,
    Doing it the other way...
  10. Hi Emm, I have just got home and reviewed the...

Hi Emm,

I have just got home and reviewed the Map. Dandos is halfway between Gellibrand and Forrest on off Lardners Rd / Gellibrand Rd. There may be a little time saved heading down via Forrest,...
  11. Hi Emm, Your more than welcome to come along...

Hi Emm,

Your more than welcome to come along and your kids will have plenty of company. How old are they?

I reckon you'd be doing real well to make Dandos in 45 minutes though! Even from Waurn...
  12. Replies
    Views

Sounds like a plan Em, no probs at all

Sounds like a plan Em, no probs at all
  13. Replies
    Views

I have let my family know I wish to go to the...

I have let my family know I wish to go to the Otways in Jan. Just need to know the dates. As far as I know, at the moment, any days suit me, but the tracks must be suitable for a stocky on 31' tyres,...
  14. Replies
    Views

Contact Millweld, they do the stainless snorkels...

Contact Millweld, they do the stainless snorkels off the shelf and will powdercoat to your needs.

http://www.millweld.com/a/Stainless_Steel_Snorkels
  15. Replies
    Views

Strathmerton is a great spot just west of the...

Strathmerton is a great spot just west of the ever so popular Tocumwal/Yarrawonga regions.

Quiet, great fishing and close to showers, toilets and shop.

If your keen then let us know and I will...
  16. Replies
    Views

Hi Emm, In the case of your 2010 ST Patrol the...

Hi Emm,

In the case of your 2010 ST Patrol the air conditioning line runs along the chassis, interfering with the middle side step mount. As each vehicle varies slightly, some individual vehicles...
  17. Replies
    Views

Be very wary buying stuff on the net

Be very wary of some dealers on Ebay etc selling stuff for 4 wheel drives. The following need a wide berth, RV4x4, anything with the name Ozrover, interproductsonline, importerdeals00.
    These names...
  18. Replies
    Views

Hi. I was at the Melbourne 4x4 show last week and...

Hi. I was at the Melbourne 4x4 show last week and was looking at a door table made by Fourby Fitouts. It look very good, nice solid construction. The factory door trim is replaced with a marine...