OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Did an oil change - Boaring. finished off...

Did an oil change - Boaring.
    finished off sealing the snorkel properly for our big trip to cape York lots of side trips, And measuring up second hand bonnet I brought of eBay for $100 to fit the...
  2. Replies
    Views

I recon it might be for the aircon Idle up vacuum...

I recon it might be for the aircon Idle up vacuum sounds like the same position as mine on the drivers side firewall I had mine connected and disconnected it made very minute difference to idle...
  3. Replies
    Views

Fuel economy and vortex fuel

Just run a tank of vortex diesel, not convinced on the economy, it did run a little quieter the next day after driving home 15 Klm and when fuelled up this week with standard diesel getting 15.3...
  4. Replies
    Views

We use the phone camera all the time with truck:...

We use the phone camera all the time with truck: battery, alternators, starter motors it help the brain cells remember lol
  5. Replies
    Views

They are $$$ but after comparing standard airbox...

They are $$$ but after comparing standard airbox with the billet alloy lid air improvement kit $350 and those annoying clips trying to open the airbox .... agh!

It'll be worth it.
  6. Replies
    Views

Have made 3 of these lil rippers also and they...

Have made 3 of these lil rippers also and they work a treat. 2 years and still working great. 1 for myself and a few mates and they couldn't be happier.
    No more constantly checking the temp 2degrees.
  7. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Woohooo finally got the new clock spring in and...

Woohooo finally got the new clock spring in and did the reset sequence on the flashing air bag light and no more bloody blinking airbag light awesome stuff 😃
  8. Thanks ppls I Also did some research , value your...

Thanks ppls I Also did some research , value your feedback very much
    Eaton e locker it is.
    Cheers fozzee63
  9. Take the old strezleki track much more...

Take the old strezleki track much more interesting awesome stuff. We're heading that way our selves in June (weather permitting). I've been that way many years ago and the track was good to travel...
  10. Replies
    Views

Start of our preperation for trip away ..... Lots...

Start of our preperation for trip away ..... Lots of wiring to sort out and tidy up, I think I need a lots more battery terminal connection points.
    And lots of tighning NUTS and bolts, pipes and fit...
  11. Replies
    Views

Is all good just thought someone might of had...

Is all good just thought someone might of had this problem but love this forum as some questions get answered very quick awesome forum here thanks again
  12. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Cool info on the bleeding air from system 10/10

Cool info on the bleeding air from system 10/10
  13. Replies
    Views

Finally had time to have a look at the problem...

Finally had time to have a look at the problem and found out it was a electric vacuum valve on the firewall that controls the engine throttle control when the Aircon compressor engages the engine...
  14. Thread: Hema Maps

by Fozzee63
    Replies
    Views

Great topo's but slow and a bit of a pain loading...

Great topo's but slow and a bit of a pain loading them if ur internet speed isn't lightning fast

Sent from my iPhone using Motorculture mobile app