OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

installing a a/c condenser fan on my GU8

Well done Lana.
    Did you already have a relay for the fan in the box beside the battery? (Mine doesn’t)
    Could you throw up some photos of your relay locations and wiring?
    Hopefully this fixes you...
  2. Replies
    Views

Wiring diagrams emailed Lana. Good luck with...

Wiring diagrams emailed Lana.

Good luck with it. Wish I had the time to nut it out with you but if you need anything else just give me a shout
  3. Replies
    Views

The factory a/c plug is on the left side of the...

The factory a/c plug is on the left side of the radiator support panel. The one on the right, kind of near the back side of the headlight, I believe is for an external heat sensor if you have a Ti...
  4. Replies
    Views

installing a a/c condenser fan on my GU8

Hi Lana,
    I went through the same process about 6mth ago with my 2016 patrol. The condenser fan is still sitting in the shed because, like you , I found lots of bits missing. I also have a plug in...
  5. Lana if your intercooler is the original. Have a...

Lana if your intercooler is the original. Have a real close look at it for leaks. If you have any boost leaks at all, no matter how small, there is no chance of setting up the valves. Do you need a...
  6. Lana, your mods to date are all good (exhaust &...

Lana, your mods to date are all good (exhaust & provent200) + the Scangauge (to erase possible errors resulting from blocking EGR assy.

Do agree with 4bye4:

I have Dawes on mine (happy) not...
  7. Exactly how I would do it. Gauges in first. Well...

Exactly how I would do it. Gauges in first. Well you need them in first anyway before you play around with and boost control. You need to see whats happening.
  8. Others may disagree but I would suggest get your...

Others may disagree but I would suggest get your gauges in (pyro EGT and boost) so you can see what your motor is doing now. Then EGR block and NADS (Dawes/Tillex) your choice, I have Dawes on mine....
  9. Replies
    Views

Just pry the auto clutch part out ==> see the ...

Just pry the auto clutch part out ==> see the image
    one on the left removed, one on the right still in.

Really easy job, lock the hub manually first, use M10 Allen key to remove six...
  10. Job all done - By only removing fuel filter (left...

Job all done - By only removing fuel filter (left starter motor fitted). Posted method of attack for those interested.

I wanted to avoid removing starter motor to install the VDO adaptor T for...
  11. I just use degreaser and then rinse it with water...

I just use degreaser and then rinse it with water and dry it. I sometimes also use a bit of emery paper if there is build up on the housing faces etc. Use Marine grease for better water resistance...
  12. Most winches I know of use grease in the clutch...

Most winches I know of use grease in the clutch end, I've never had an issue repacking the ones I have serviced. There is a bit of a write up here on a Runva 11XP I did a few years back. ...
  13. Replies
    Views

I was lazy and bought this and just made it...

I was lazy and bought this and just made it fit...
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Steel-Fridge-Slide-Barrier-Cage-700mm-L-x-465mm-W-x-600mm-H-4x4-4wd-/142457030429?hash=item212b19c71d
  14. Thread: Rear draws

by Hodge
    Replies
    Views

Hey Lana. First and not really a "bad" thing...

Hey Lana.
    First and not really a "bad" thing but still annoying me is. The slide is super tight in mine as well as another mates that i've noticed. I have to brace my foot against the car and then...
  15. Thread: Rear draws

by GQtdauto
    Replies
    Views

I hope you checked all the bearing bolts , before...

I hope you checked all the bearing bolts , before the install or you may find one or two falling off .
    Slide latch looks cheap is cheap but is remarkably strong , mine has survived Wonnangatta, big...
  16. We love pics , nice welding job by the way .

We love pics , nice welding job by the way .
  17. Just be careful when buying these alloys second...

Just be careful when buying these alloys second hand as they have a history of falling off. Make sure that none of the stud holes in the rim are scolloped or worn.
  18. Replies
    Views

and remember to unplug the ash tray light before...

and remember to unplug the ash tray light before removing the console out. Mine finally busted after forgetting on numerous occasions. :frown:
  19. Replies
    Views

If your talking in front of the gear stick leaver...

If your talking in front of the gear stick leaver you need to take the shroud off, 4 screws 2 on each side and one in the ashtray. Should be pretty obvious after that.
  20. Had a Lokka in my '07 CRD for about 6 years with...

Had a Lokka in my '07 CRD for about 6 years with Auto hubs and never a problem.
    Worked perfectly and behaved exactly the same as a normal open diff

It is very important that the 'float' on the...
  21. Replies
    Views

Awesome! Thanks dude. I'll give that go. Dunno...

Awesome! Thanks dude. I'll give that go. Dunno why I didn't think of that though....