OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. The thing is, unless you know what that 11mm pump...

The thing is, unless you know what that 11mm pump is tuned for there may not be a lot of difference. Yes, you'll have a bit of extra fuel on boost with the compensator.. But that may not be more fuel...
  2. You can leave it bolted to the engine which means...

You can leave it bolted to the engine which means you do not have to re-time it.
    As for time I'm not really sure as I spent an hour here and there on it over a fair time. If you have all the tools...
  3. If you are considering removing the engine to...

If you are considering removing the engine to help then you are surely skilled enough to take it on.
    The only issue I had is removing the cone-lock on the crank that holds the harmonic balancer on....
  4. Its a pretty basic job mate. Winnie has a thread...

Its a pretty basic job mate. Winnie has a thread somewhere where he has taken all that off. Buy a new water pump and tackle it yourself if you have even half skills mate. we will help you with any...
  5. Replies
    Views

New bar with winch would be my choice. A new pipe...

New bar with winch would be my choice. A new pipe aint going to pull you out of trouble, if you every get to that point, will it...
  6. Replies
    Views

the fact that your dads gq pulls harder than...

the fact that your dads gq pulls harder than yours is is an indication of how worth while the extracters and exhaust would be , more power when you need it , better fuel economy when you dont and...
  7. Replies
    Views

Yeah big difference. The Commercial bar is hideous

Yeah big difference. The Commercial bar is hideous
  8. Replies
    Views

I would not buy a GQ ARB Commercial Bar mate. Buy...

I would not buy a GQ ARB Commercial Bar mate. Buy the deluxe bar instead. Much nicer ARB bar and the commercial bar has a HUGE nose and terrible approach angle as a consequence. It is specifically...
  9. Replies
    Views

I brought the same bracket as above, can still...

I brought the same bracket as above, can still buy them new from Nissan, I paid about $80 for mine brand new
  10. Replies
    Views

Bracket is also on the ZD's too...

Bracket is also on the ZD's too...
  11. Replies
    Views

G'day mate.i put the system you're looking at on...

G'day mate.i put the system you're looking at on mine a couple years ago.
    I got the matching extractors too.
    To be honest,i didnt like it.
    Gave a bit better top end,but thats all.
    It had a horid...
  12. Replies
    Views

i'm running a 2.5 inch extractors that are port...

i'm running a 2.5 inch extractors that are port matched and run into the original exhaust which is past due for replacement... i gained about what i lost going from 31's to 33's. it also opened up...
  13. The leaking seal is the in axle seal. Which stops...

The leaking seal is the in axle seal. Which stops diff oil from leaking out and into the swivel hub. Like your left side has done. If money permits, replace the swivel hub seal too. wont need to...
  14. That's not on. That is poor quality work. First....

That's not on. That is poor quality work.
    First.
    Fix what is already known to be wrong. Tie rod ends, leaking seal on the passenger side front, re-centre the steering etc. No ifs, buts or maybes....
  15. It would be extremely unlikely for the steering...

It would be extremely unlikely for the steering wheel to move because of a wobble, as then that would mean that something is really loose underneath and is really dangerous.

The idea with steering...