OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

No probs, just curious. The popular spin on ones...

No probs, just curious. The popular spin on ones we sell would be a FS1251 or a FF5018, maybe an FF105.
  2. Replies
    Views

Thanks Mark, good info. I found this article...

Thanks Mark, good info. I found this article which confirms what you've said which some may be interested to read. ...
  3. Replies
    Views

Talk to mudski, he knows his stuff

Talk to mudski, he knows his stuff
  4. Replies
    Views

Yep not recommended for common rail motors, &...

Yep not recommended for common rail motors, & unnecessary for cars that get their fuel in populated areas, but filtration is a bit better than 12 microns I think, at least according to this according...
  5. Replies
    Views

I use a CAV filter as a 'pre-filter' before the...

I use a CAV filter as a 'pre-filter' before the stock factory filter. It works (& no fuel restriction issues).I respect Mudski's knowledge but neverthless own a car I purchased to both travel in...
  6. Replies
    Views

My input. I sell engine filtration for a...

My input.
    I sell engine filtration for a living. I am a Fleetguard and Donaldson wholesaler. I have sold gazzilions of the CAV setups, also the Fuel manager setups etc. Unless you live in remote...
  7. Replies
    Views

ChadGU Nice Rig. Buying the ute was the cheap...

ChadGU

Nice Rig. Buying the ute was the cheap part, in my case. I know squat about lotsa stuff and paid for it all - but very happy.

I look forward to reading your build.

Rossco
  8. Replies
    Views

Start a new thread about this or search and post...

Start a new thread about this or search and post your question in an existing thread on this topic, it will get lost here mate.
  9. Replies
    Views

Yeah I’ve covered almost every conceivable part...

Yeah I’ve covered almost every conceivable part of the inside of the car with dynamat now, I put it all in when I installed the new Soundsystem.
    I’ll make a post about it this afternoon probably.
  10. Replies
    Views

AS you have it all stripped out have you thought...

AS you have it all stripped out have you thought about some sound deadener??
    Dyna mat maybe
  11. Replies
    Views

Got it worked out guys, shes off the vehicle, saw...

Got it worked out guys, shes off the vehicle, saw the other bolt on the inside of the engine block. So for further information to others 7 bolts all up, 3 up top near turbo, 3 down bottom at where...
  12. Replies
    Views

Tried to Edit but need to recheck how too, OK...

Tried to Edit but need to recheck how too,

OK UPDATED, PROBLEM SOLVED

The brown plug is not the one required to remove, this is simply for the wiring to attatch to the main plug,

The big...