OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I finally fit a 3 inch exaust to my patrol and...

I finally fit a 3 inch exaust to my patrol and put a K&N air filter in and went to United fuel Injection for a Tune to which they installed a manual boost controller and they welded the intake...
  2. Replies
    Views

Hey Boke just a thought i used to run the...

Hey Boke just a thought i used to run the original aluminium radiator and i filled it with mud one day out the bush and i thought i cleaned it all out but i obviously didn't do a good enough job and...
  3. Thread: GU Clutch

by hutchy84
    Replies
    Views

Hey guys regarding the removal and intstallation...

Hey guys regarding the removal and intstallation i will be building a frame and removing the centre console and lowing to the ground with a chain block

Regarding the cost for the 4terrain clutch...
  4. Replies
    Views

White Hills Beach

Just a pic i took the other day down white hills beach it was such a nice arvo
  5. Replies
    Views

Hey mate you got any pics of what your doing be...

Hey mate you got any pics of what your doing be good to see
  6. Major repairs to the front end of a 2011 Model Patrol

Hey guys just thought you might be interested in this one

My pops front end of his nissan patrol got hit by a bus and cause his insurance run out and didnt put it back on again i have to fix it....
  7. i made the section up myself the gear i just...

i made the section up myself the gear i just bought from a industrial painting place but if i was going to put a tank in i would get stainless braided lines made up for me
  8. Replies
    Views

Hey mate could it be your torqe converter i know...

Hey mate could it be your torqe converter i know that these can be a real pain in the A#$E when they start playing up also maybe your clutch plates are not letting go Just a thought

Also your...
  9. Replies
    Views

Hey Mate check my thread out its a really easy...

Hey Mate check my thread out its a really easy job you should be able to finish it in a day

I have photos and some dimensions of the brackets there also if you havent already done it yet and i...
  10. Guys if you would like any more info just ask and...

Guys if you would like any more info just ask and i can let you know

Hope this is a help for anyone going to tackle this job
  11. Installation of Seats and Trims For the...

Installation of Seats and Trims

For the installation of the Trims and seats i got a phillips screwdriver and found the holes and then i cut around the holes with a stanley knife so there is no...
  12. Now for the Compressor The compressor is the...

Now for the Compressor

The compressor is the largest in ARB's Range

First of all i purchased some 40 x 40 x 3ea

I then cut 4 sections @ 100mm marked out a centerline on the 4 angle...
  13. Sorry for the delay guys but hear is the finish...

Sorry for the delay guys but hear is the finish of the carpet and compressor installation

For the front section of the carpet it needs to be cut in half ( Photo 1 )

Once cut in half you then...
  14. Replies
    Views

Mate id go with the degreaser option sorry man...

Mate id go with the degreaser option sorry man but i have to lmao done this to a gravel drive way before you can get enviromentally friendly degreaser maybe that wont kill the lawn so much otherwise...
  15. Well guys when i removed the back section of...

Well guys when i removed the back section of carpet i found a substancial amount of engine oil under the carpet and as i found out they knoced over engine oil in the back so i had to do a bit of a...
  16. I have finished half the cars underlay now i just...

I have finished half the cars underlay now i just have to go and get some quick grip to glu the underlay down in a couple of sections so when it comes time to install the carpet it can be done with a...
  17. Just to let you know guys that once you cut your...

Just to let you know guys that once you cut your passenger or drivers side front underlay the left over piece fits the opposite side

And i purchased the carpet and sound proof underlay from all...
  18. Here is my progress so far looking good just a...

Here is my progress so far looking good just a little slow as limited time after work
  19. Replacing of Carpet in a Gu Patrol and Installation of a ARB CKMTA12 Air Compressor

Hi Guys i have just started to remove my carpet in my GU for replacement and thought u guys might be interested.
    I have also bought a ARB CKMTA12 - Maximum Performance On-Board Aircompressor which i...
  20. Replies
    Views

looking forward to it hopefully some good...

looking forward to it hopefully some good bargains are there will pop round to the patrol stand and say hi
  21. Sticky: Thanks for the manual Guys i am looking at...

Thanks for the manual Guys i am looking at replacing my clutch and will let you know how i go.