Sticky: Rb30 efi conversion

slow internet warning!
    for those who have forgone carburetion:
    You'll need these components for EFI:
    http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2016/01/1.png
    Map of ECCS (advanced...
  2. Replies
    Views

Sticky: ok i'll get busy getting images for the pages.

ok i'll get busy getting images for the pages.
  3. Replies
    Views

Sticky: don't know if they've already been posted, but I...

don't know if they've already been posted, but I have RB30 ECCS information from the factory R31 skyline service manual if it's not on here already (as well as engine information like torque figures...
  4. Replies
    Views

That sounds unfortunate. the retail stores around...

That sounds unfortunate. the retail stores around here have pretty expensive cameras, but you've got to be careful with the dirt cheap china stuff because it won't last as long (although if it's not...
  5. Replies
    Views

tip: something that goes well with an inspection...

tip: something that goes well with an inspection camera, if you haven't already got it, is a flexible magnetic pick-up tool. you can see the screw you want back with the camera, and get it with the...
  6. Replies
    Views

i've been over some ripper speed bumps in a leaf...

i've been over some ripper speed bumps in a leaf sprung mazda B series with no load to soften the ride. if only I could've gotten a picture of what my facial expression would've been heh!
  7. Replies
    Views

cost vs return, turboing your RB30 yourself would...

cost vs return, turboing your RB30 yourself would likely be cheapest, second cheapest (or could be cheaper depending on luck) would be as stated, vl turbo engine + ecu etc. out of a vl turbo. i'm not...
  8. Replies
    Views

your interior looks really good! the value of a...

your interior looks really good! the value of a good interior is great because it's where you spend most of your time with the car. also makes passengers a lot happier (I especially don't like having...