OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

We used to tow our 2.8T boat with a GU 4.8l 2010...

We used to tow our 2.8T boat with a GU 4.8l 2010 (200kg tow ball weight, had airbags and tower brace), used to think it did a great job till we bought the Y62.
    It is so much more stable on the...
  2. Replies
    Views

Congrats on the Y62, should be a big grin on your...

Congrats on the Y62, should be a big grin on your face that's hard to change.
    We tow a 3.3T Retreat caravan (just back from 90mile beach on hols) and we use a WDH Hayman Reece setup. The tow bar...
  3. Replies
    Views

I tried it for a bit, just didn't like it simply....

I tried it for a bit, just didn't like it simply.
    The klm/l seemed a bit more real time reactive so I could adjust my right foot if I was getting carried away.
    Probably just the way my grey matter...
  4. Replies
    Views

Just completed a trip to Geelong and back for...

Just completed a trip to Geelong and back for work which I have done several times in the past, 316kays. Down Donnybrook onto the M80 (what a mess with roadworks....actually Donnybrook Rd is a...
  5. Replies
    Views

Well been a few weeks since the mods (bar, winch...

Well been a few weeks since the mods (bar, winch & 2" lift).
    Towing the caravan at 80 thru 100klm/hr (Donnybrook and Hume Fwy) in high gusting crosswinds was remarkably unexciting...in a good way of...
  6. Replies
    Views

1nando, pretty happy with it actually but not...

1nando, pretty happy with it actually but not enough kays to comment on fuel yet sorry.
    Sway, same as before. Car parks, same as before as the camera is now mounted on the front of the bulbar above...
  7. Replies
    Views

We just had our S2 Ti (with HBMC) done last week,...

We just had our S2 Ti (with HBMC) done last week, so cannot comment on longterm issues or problems yet.
    Have spent some time talking to various folk whom have done it and they have all been happy...
  8. Replies
    Views

Nice pics out on the sand, very jealous. We have...

Nice pics out on the sand, very jealous.
    We have a series2 and do a few country trips for work, run 98 most of the time and although it gets up and goes I'm pretty soft on the loud pedal. I know...
  9. Replies
    Views

I've a Series 2 Ti and I have to say it surprises...

I've a Series 2 Ti and I have to say it surprises me often, maybe I've become slow in my old age however I don't mind a bit of a fang now and then.
    A couple of trips to Bendigo and back (2hrs each...