OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Thread: Quit my job.

by TPC
    Replies
    Views

I have decided as of today I am retired, party...

I have decided as of today I am retired, party time.
  2. Thread: Quit my job.

by TPC
    Replies
    Views

I was locked out of everything today.

I was locked out of everything today.
  3. I have decided i am retiring so have heaps of...

I have decided i am retiring so have heaps of time for this.
  4. Thread: Quit my job.

by TPC
    Replies
    Views

Had a really bad day today, my work contacted me...

Had a really bad day today, my work contacted me and said I had to return all company owned assets, I said I would come there immediately as I wanted to say farewell to all the great people I had...
  5. So at the moment confirmed will be 11/12 cars...

So at the moment confirmed will be 11/12 cars most with two possibly 4 for families possibly 35 people
    Stropp n june
    Bob n Di
    Winnie n Amy
    Darren n Crew
    John c n crew
    Kallen n crew
    Sarah n...
  6. Thread: Quit my job.

by TPC
    Replies
    Views

Quit my job.

Have been in the same job for 35 years and quit on Friday, so I am now an unemployed bum, feels great.
  7. Replies
    Views

So I've had a play with the valves and they are...

So I've had a play with the valves and they are good.
    Set to 20psi and yea they are quick as your doing all 4 tyres at once..
    But all within 1 psi. Happy...
  8. Simpson desert ten yrs on meetup July 5th Coober Pedy start 2024

This is so difficult, Tony needs to be on this trip as he’s been a huge contributor on our forum and still is.

Captains call, Tony you are more than welcome and we’ll work it out, he’s more than...
  9. Replies
    Views

So it looks like I'll be giving these TT...

So it looks like I'll be giving these TT deflators a crack lol.
    Gotta love birthdays lol.
    Set to 18psi and will give them a crack tomorrow on the...
  10. Don’t want to but unless we get someone pulling...

Don’t want to but unless we get someone pulling out I think we are at the limit mate, it starts to get too cumbersome trying to organise everyone. daz called it some time back

“That's nearlly...
  11. Shouldn’t need one mate, there’s enough vehicles...

Shouldn’t need one mate, there’s enough vehicles and winches and recovery gear among us all.
  12. Yes the big red bash was taken into consideration...

Yes the big red bash was taken into consideration as it’s the weekend prior so hopefully we will be clear of too much traffic coming towards us as most now drag a van to that and won’t be crossing...
  13. Hi guys, i wont be on this trip due to work...

Hi guys, i wont be on this trip due to work commitments but I think you are all crazy planning to do it when the big bash is on, you will all be constantly held up by people who have no idea how...
  14. Replies
    Views

Fixed forum display issues on Chrome

Hi Folks,

I think I have fixed the display issues people were having using Chrome.

Can other members confirm it all works now?
  15. I’ve got 5ltr containers with a usb rechargeable...

I’ve got 5ltr containers with a usb rechargeable tap, drop hose into water and tap the top of the tap and away it goes 87821
  16. A bit of news posted on Facebook today may be of...

A bit of news posted on Facebook today may be of interest to all of you intending to head into the Simmo this year.

"The Birdsville hotel is pleased to announce that it will be launching from...
  17. A couple of these guys are great too, when ya...

A couple of these guys are great too, when ya done the cardboard on fire and no plastic, no volume left over in car.

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2024/02/75.jpg

18. Replies
    Views

I've got an old Samsung tablet no sim and the GPS...

I've got an old Samsung tablet no sim and the GPS is generally really good. All maps are offline so not a problem but can hotspot the phone to use Google maps in the city if I want. You can get an...
  19. Replies
    Views

Almost that Brissie. GPS you nailed it. But cell...

Almost that Brissie.
    GPS you nailed it. But cell towers broadcast their GPS exact location so a mobile can also do the math to calculate the position using multiple cell tower signals as a...
  20. Replies
    Views

Cell towers are not used for location from a user...

Cell towers are not used for location from a user viewpoint. Don't believe everything you see on TV shows, although a provider has the ability to do a very rough location by using the currently...
  21. Replies
    Views

I bought the Samsung S7 from memory, cant find...

I bought the Samsung S7 from memory, cant find the box or get it out of the RAM tablet holder - one of modern lifes mysteries. It has the built in gps function, is a 8" x 6" screen from memory,...
  22. Replies
    Views

Regardless of the internal memory size, if the...

Regardless of the internal memory size, if the tablet has the possibility to use external memory cards is a plus IMO, this could mean one extra breath when it reaches its presumed end of life.
  23. Replies
    Views

Which tablet? 2024 edition

Hi all, looking at getting a tablet for navigation. I've had a read through some older threads but asking again as there's no doubt more options now. I'm sticking with Android with Sim and I'll use...
  24. ...........Sold........ A sad moment as the...

...........Sold........

A sad moment as the new owners drove it away this morning. We & our Patrol had been together for 13 years & have had some fantastic adventures. We hope the same for the...
  25. FWIW: It’s ALL Good, Dudes & Dudettes & Little...

FWIW: It’s ALL Good, Dudes & Dudettes & Little Dudes/ettes [emoji736][emoji736]
    Uncle Daz & Poppy Stroppy will surely/safely lead da way whilst Uncle AB will be in the middle of the pack sharing...
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4