OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. I got a complete kit from online auto parts about...

I got a complete kit from online auto parts about 3 months ago for $167.00. NSK bearings and everything was there as advertised. Time will tell I guess. I have brought quite a bit of stuff from them...
  2. Replies
    Views

I would just put some more tint on. Here is a...

I would just put some more tint on. Here is a link to the stuff I used for the back, then also bought a roll of the 35% for the front. For the price you can afford a couple of stuff ups.
  3. Thread: Oil filters

by graeme1969
    Replies
    Views

Gday. I had the same issue when I used the repco...

Gday. I had the same issue when I used the repco equivalent filters once. Haven't used them since as I didn't think it seemed right so just stick with ryco now.
  4. I think I will just throw some extra cash...

I think I will just throw some extra cash Darren's way and get him to post it whenever he gets a chance considering there are only two of us getting them down here.
  5. Replies
    Views

Pretty sure it won't set unless it is placed on a...

Pretty sure it won't set unless it is placed on a thread and tightened up. Just putting a blob on something is no different than putting a drop of super glue on a flat surface.The super glue won't...
  6. Anyone else from Tassie?

Anyone else from Tassie?
  7. Replies
    Views

Just paid, and count me in as well.

Just paid, and count me in as well.
  8. Replies
    Views

Better slot the chainsaw course in for when I do...

Better slot the chainsaw course in for when I do the lawn mower refresher course.
  9. Outback NSW around three years ago where it was...

Outback NSW around three years ago where it was decided that this would be a good spot to land, have some tea, wait for it to get dark, then go do some stuff.
  10. Replies
    Views

It's moving?

It's moving?
  11. Replies
    Views

That's still 3175 posts that have come up when I...

That's still 3175 posts that have come up when I hit What's New.
  12. Replies
    Views

Isn't this thread pretty much the same as a what...

Isn't this thread pretty much the same as a what makes me angry thread?
  13. Replies
    Views

We had what i thought was a very comfy pillow top...

We had what i thought was a very comfy pillow top mattress, but awoke with the same symptoms as you. After putting up with it for a couple of years ditched the pillow top and went for a firm mattress...
  14. Replies
    Views

To do only those Windows have a crack at it...

To do only those Windows have a crack at it yourself. Check out some YouTube videos to see how it is done. I did mine and they turned out good, except I had to remove it to get my registration...
  15. Replies
    Views

I have found them really good in regards to quick...

I have found them really good in regards to quick deliveries for all the things I have got off them.
  16. Replies
    Views

Gday. This is the frame I have for mine. Built it...

Gday. This is the frame I have for mine. Built it several years ago when we had a GU, now it resides in the GQ. Works well for the travel buddy as well.
  17. Replies
    Views

Saw something similar over at Coffin Bay last...

Saw something similar over at Coffin Bay last year. This bloke had a 4.5-5m boat on a standard boat trailer but had fitted four (I think)upright legs to the trailer so that a camper style tent could...
  18. Replies
    Views

Gday. I put mine near the cranking battery on...

Gday.

I put mine near the cranking battery on the GQ. Can't fault the unit so far.
  19. I would be more worried about the guy doing the...

I would be more worried about the guy doing the rego check not knowing what a stock standard setup looks like.
  20. Replies
    Views

We occasionally have damper as well but of late...

We occasionally have damper as well but of late the old white wings chocolate cake mix seems to get more of a run in the camp oven than anything else.....not complaining though.
  21. Replies
    Views

Yeah I bet the car is actually in Darwin or...

Yeah I bet the car is actually in Darwin or somewhere similar due to the car owner working overseas and has inherited the car. Once payment has been made into a Google checkout account he will ship...
  22. Replies
    Views

Gday, Definite scam as this ute has been...

Gday,

Definite scam as this ute has been popping up on several occasions over the last couple of years. I did play with him for a while once then told him what I really thought of him.
  23. Replies
    Views

Gday. To get a comparison why not go into...

Gday.

To get a comparison why not go into another dealer and take the same model for a test drive.
  24. Replies
    Views

Now we wait for the debate on what colour banner...

Now we wait for the debate on what colour banner for this year.
  25. Replies
    Views

The Murray at Easter.

The Murray at Easter.
Page 1 of 2 1 2