OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Final drive gearing

Went from the standard 31's to 33's in the tyre department a while back and it's so much nicer on road and off .. only issue is, she aint that great on the old hills any more (and that's without a...
  2. Replies
    Views

I had the wobbles pretty bad and uneven tyre wear...

I had the wobbles pretty bad and uneven tyre wear (outer edges). All mechanicals were fine ... had Tru Track in Bunbury W.A. throw in an offset bearing and it runs straight and true no matter what...
  3. Replies
    Views

| also noted better fuel economy (i thought that...

| also noted better fuel economy (i thought that around 10l per 100 was good), but now its around 8. Nothing else has been done (not even the service) between when the valves were installed and when...
  4. Replies
    Views

Haha i bet it did. One psi higher on mine was an...

Haha i bet it did. One psi higher on mine was an amazing difference .. she would only get to 14 psi prior to the vlaves going in. Im fine with that as its a long term vehicle for me and the missus
  5. Replies
    Views

Dawes and Needle valve

Hi all, just a quick note to tell you I have finally got around to having the Dawes and Needle valves fitted. Have kept stock boost level (15psi) which my stock patrol would only ever reach 14 no...
  6. Replies
    Views

These are dedicated Auto electrics who both deal...

These are dedicated Auto electrics who both deal with redarc products .. they are both fully qualified and are not just the "installers" .. had enough of those clowns at the local Ironman dealership...
  7. well bugger me ... I trolled for ages to try and...

well bugger me ... I trolled for ages to try and find this out ... mind you .. I cant find anything on a shop shelf or in the cupboard either .. thanks for that :-)
  8. Thread: Washers

by timbo2410
    Replies
    Views

haha .. oh how i wish :-) well visited a local...

haha .. oh how i wish :-)
    well visited a local plastic supply shop who actually found a tiny torn off corner of a sheet of teflon that is perfect .. managed to punch 4 washers out of it .. so now ...
  9. Replies
    Views

sure did .. engine idle .. running for several...

sure did .. engine idle .. running for several minutes ... maybe i need to creep forward for it to engage .. ?? just didnt want to do it on a hard surface .. might try when down the beach next
  10. Replies
    Views

try this:...

try this:
    https://mrbodykits.com.au/collections/bonnet-scoop/products/mr-big-mouth-replacement-bonnet-scoop-suit-nissan-patrol-gu-series-intercooler-inatke-scoop?variant=31245105332302
    I have...
  11. Replies
    Views

I don't often sing the praises of good service (I...

I don't often sing the praises of good service (I probably should do it more often), but for local businesses who DO give quality work, service and customer satisfaction, we should do it more often...
  12. Replies
    Views

Yep that's it ... I gotta just say, after being...

Yep that's it ... I gotta just say, after being totally screwed over by a Bunbury 4wd business, I had excellent service and most of all, I have NO wobbles, she steers straight and true .. fantastic...
  13. Replies
    Views

Just an update .. had adjustable sway bar links...

Just an update .. had adjustable sway bar links fitted today ... unbelievable difference. At last a wagon that is a joy to drive
  14. Replies
    Views

Y61 no more wobble

Well after a bit of a drama finding somebody reliable, my Y61 now handles like a dream ... offset bearings and shims played with and I can tell you she is a joy to drive now. No pulling, no wobble,...
  15. Thread: Mechanic

by timbo2410
    Replies
    Views

Well after a good deal of research .. Southwest...

Well after a good deal of research .. Southwest Mechanical & Offroad ... Bunbury ...
  16. Replies
    Views

No no .. none of that .. i can only go by what i...

No no .. none of that .. i can only go by what i read on forums and then suggest to a mechanic ... as i said .. im not aware of any patrol knowledgeable ones in my area
  17. Replies
    Views

One of the reasons I'm doing this so early (72000...

One of the reasons I'm doing this so early (72000 km's) is that the car was owned by W.A. Police Forensics. It was loaded up all the time and as a result the springs had sagged very badly (hence...
  18. Thread: Roof racks

by timbo2410
    Replies
    Views

I got the Ironman tradesmans rack made of steel...

I got the Ironman tradesmans rack made of steel ... quite heavy and does make the wagon roll a bit more around corners .. you do notice it ... if I had the money at the time I think I would have gone...
  19. Replies
    Views

well that was a fun exercise ... you need to be a...

well that was a fun exercise ... you need to be a double jointed octopus to do that .. even the Mrs couldn't get her hand down into that area ... ended up with a 3 foot piece of black poly from the...
  20. Replies
    Views

had this with a 2013 3.0 .. the coils had sagged...

had this with a 2013 3.0 .. the coils had sagged along with not having an adjustable drag link for proper alignment. It was chewing out the front tyres as a result and giving the wobbles at 80 kph....
  21. Replies
    Views

ok i have found some 12v fob style remote on/off...

ok i have found some 12v fob style remote on/off switches ... so .... hard mount compressor somewhere in rear. Hard wire to starter battery with appropriate fuses/cables. Plumb airlines to front and...
  22. Replies
    Views

hmmm ideas ideas :-)

hmmm ideas ideas :-)
  23. Thread: ipad charger

by timbo2410
    Replies
    Views

2.4 amp usb charger bought, fitted and now...

2.4 amp usb charger bought, fitted and now charging :-)
  24. Thread: ipad charger

by timbo2410
    Replies
    Views

mines the usb type that plugs into a cig lighter...

mines the usb type that plugs into a cig lighter socket on the patrol. It charges fine if your not using your display. Actually the samsung S8 charges to 100% even if your using navigation. But the...
  25. Thread: ipad charger

by timbo2410
    Replies
    Views

just had a look at both of mine. Even thought it...

just had a look at both of mine. Even thought it is stamped 2.4 amp, the fine print says nominal charge 1.0 amp ?????? WTF does that mean .. it's a single usb charger .. there's the problem
Page 1 of 2 1 2