OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Mine has never gone off, but i have always known...

Mine has never gone off, but i have always known them to come out of the top of the dash, meaning the whole dash needs to be replaced if they operate.

This is also the reason why dash mats have a...
  2. Thread: Fraser Island

by happygu
    Replies
    Views

The Manta Ray barges at Inskip Point offer flat...

The Manta Ray barges at Inskip Point offer flat loading and offloading onto the island. The real tricky bit is the super soft sand at Inskip Point itself before you get to the barge, and a small bit...
  3. Replies
    Views

Just another thought for you Coldcomfort ... I...

Just another thought for you Coldcomfort ... I had the squeal for ages - changed out my tensioner thinking it was gone as it is 'always' the tensioner, and the squeal went away for a few weeks - it...
  4. Thread: Stropp new gu

by happygu
    Replies
    Views

Looks in great nic Stropp .... fantastic buy by...

Looks in great nic Stropp .... fantastic buy by the looks of it
  5. Replies
    Views

You are not supposed to let anyone else know...

You are not supposed to let anyone else know ..... one of the best areas of Vic

PS Next time make sure that you do the Deddick Trail itself ..... the track is awesome - views, driving, everything
  6. Replies
    Views

I wouldn't worry to much about that small weep....

I wouldn't worry to much about that small weep. Keep in mind that a small drop of oil will spread and look like it is a lot more than it is. You will find the diff will still be totally full ( if it...
  7. Replies
    Views

It sounds like a short in the wiring harness that...

It sounds like a short in the wiring harness that is only a short when bouncing around ( like 4wdriving ).

The Autoelec is looking in the same place i would look too.

There is no more load...
  8. 17" GU Alloys definitely have a tapered nut with...

17" GU Alloys definitely have a tapered nut with no shank.

I bought a pack of spare nuts from Patrolapart for my spares kit, so they should be easy enough to get. I don't remember them being too...
  9. Replies
    Views

I second the ARE Intercooler. Mine has been...

I second the ARE Intercooler. Mine has been excellent, but I have only tried the one, and there are bigger and better.... I just kept away from the Cheap Chinese Ebay ones, as from my research, some...
  10. Replies
    Views

Yes, mine is the factory Eclipse AVN726EA Unit,...

Yes, mine is the factory Eclipse AVN726EA Unit, but the loom that comes out of the Unit which supposedly has the Steering Wheel Control Cabling on it, only has 2 wires out of the 16 - 20 fitted ........
  11. Replies
    Views

If it makes you feel better, the rear wheel...

If it makes you feel better, the rear wheel bearings won't normally spontaneously fail.

They will grind / make a noise to let you know - which gives you a little bit of time up your sleeve to get...
  12. Replies
    Views

You must have a newer unit than mine from 2011,...

You must have a newer unit than mine from 2011, as it looks different ... mine was easy as, but it doesn't display the address book on an IPhone

Have you tried the simple stuff like making sure...
  13. Replies
    Views

We also sell Carbon Monoxide Alarms too ... these...

We also sell Carbon Monoxide Alarms too ... these are not a legislated requirement so there are no Australian Standard approvals for CO Alarms as yet. Ours are British Standard approved, as this is...
  14. Replies
    Views

That's who I work for .... AB, I would try...

That's who I work for ....

AB, I would try our EIB650iC Photo-Optical Smoke Alarm - Powered for life by a Lithium Battery for 10 Years plus.... no wires required.

Works straight away when you...
  15. Replies
    Views

or Dry / Cracked Solder Joint in the alternator...

or Dry / Cracked Solder Joint in the alternator plug
  16. Replies
    Views

Is there anything in the back pushing up against...

Is there anything in the back pushing up against the back door?

I have had that before with my older GU's where I jammed stuff into the back and it was pressing on the Lock Button on the back...
  17. It would be extremely unlikely for the steering...

It would be extremely unlikely for the steering wheel to move because of a wobble, as then that would mean that something is really loose underneath and is really dangerous.

The idea with steering...
  18. Replies
    Views

That dent is not coming out without paint damage....

That dent is not coming out without paint damage.

Removing the inner trim will give you access to get in there, but since the fold/crease line is damaged, it will take a lot of beating, and...
  19. Replies
    Views

It is definitely the old school engine ..... when...

It is definitely the old school engine ..... when I had mine, i could leave those behind me shrouded/I never knew there was a tunnel on this road/call the police were lost ... in the magical black...
  20. Replies
    Views

Try this thread for help for a similar type...

Try this thread for help for a similar type problem
    http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?13027-Severe-loss-of-power-in-ZD30-Patrol
  21. Replies
    Views

The passenger side engine mount cops a beating in...

The passenger side engine mount cops a beating in the TD42, as the hefty torque is trying to rip that engine mount apart, so I would try to keep the heat shield in if possible, or change the engine...
  22. Replies
    Views

If it is just your normal 4 wheeling you are...

If it is just your normal 4 wheeling you are doing, then you don't really need them.

My lift will tuck up all the way up into the guards so it touches on the inside of the tyre with them connected...
  23. Replies
    Views

i don't want to worry you unnecessarily Mark, but...

i don't want to worry you unnecessarily Mark, but there were a few of the 07 - 08 CRD's where the oil pump bolts were missing the correct amount of loctite and the pumps come loose.

This might not...
  24. Replies
    Views

Mine is under the bonnet on the drivers side .......

Mine is under the bonnet on the drivers side .... I made a special bracket to fit it, and modified a couple of the mounting bolts to make it easy to remove for any maintenance.

I will take some...
  25. Replies
    Views

Aftermarket batteries are normally only good for...

Aftermarket batteries are normally only good for a couple of years - not like the standard Nissan Batteries that seem to last and last, but i use the Optima Yellow for my auxilliary and they are...
Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 4