OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Time to do something about the rear right corner...

Time to do something about the rear right corner of this thing...

Welded in some temporary support struts:

Removed the rusted bit of the existing support, removed the remains of the...
  2. The module is behind the glove box, sort of about...

The module is behind the glove box, sort of about it towards the centre of the dash....
    Different brand locking system but this may help......
  3. Installation of Steel Mate 386M Central Locking Kit.

Hello All,
    After putting up with no Remote Locking for about 2 years, I decided to do something about it.

Went to the local Nissan Dealer, Replacement Remote - $ 167.00
    Now I had idea they were...
  4. Replies
    Views

Sticky: My list is better. 1. Beer 2. Beer 3....

My list is better.

1. Beer
    2. Beer
    3. Bourbon
    4. Bourbon
    5. 30 slabs x above

Lets go camping
  5. Replies
    Views

Cool mate - in my other post I suggested idle...

Cool mate - in my other post I suggested idle control motor, but that is the one you have blocked the pipe on, so renders it useless anyway. The other one is the idle screw you mention - that is the...
  6. Replies
    Views

X2 on the thermostat temp sensor - also, could be...

X2 on the thermostat temp sensor - also, could be the idle control motor beside the AAC (at the back of the intake plenum against the firewall). Not sure how to test that, but a new thermo temp...
  7. Replies
    Views

Its all controlled by the ECU. Id like you to...

Its all controlled by the ECU. Id like you to show me where its located lol.

If its holding the rpm up while warming up and you believe its taking to long you need to check its reaching operating...
  8. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Ok guys an girls, The install file in in first...

Ok guys an girls, The install file in in first thread has just been updated.

The download file is a PDF file which will have the links to the Nissan Fast install file and the various catalogues.
  9. Replies
    Views

Sticky: oxmann, had a look last night and couldn't find...

oxmann, had a look last night and couldn't find anything that suggest nissan fast was ever released for mac.

All info I came across from others with the same problem, all replies were the same as...
  10. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Hi oxmann - you can run it in a windows virtual...

Hi oxmann - you can run it in a windows virtual machine (using something like Parallels). That's what I use for non-native Mac software.

Jas
  11. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Just try it out on some tin or corrugated iron...

Just try it out on some tin or corrugated iron mate. Just drill a hole in the middle of the area and then cut the hole.

I just used a drill on a low setting to the speed of the nibble was slow,...
  12. Thread: GQ radiator

by Robo
    Replies
    Views

Radiators need to be electrically insulated...

Radiators need to be electrically insulated from the body of the car hence the rubber mounts.
    Electrolysis will destroy any metal radiator reguardless of metal type if not insulated.
    Alloy...
  13. Replies
    Views

A snorkle shouldn't affect fuel mileage, power...

A snorkle shouldn't affect fuel mileage, power etc. it purely move the position that the air enters from behind the LHS head light to above the window so water crossings are a lot safer.

As for...
  14. Thread: my patol!

by ashleylipus
    Replies
    Views

my patol!

hey guys some of you may have seen this in the intro section, someone on the thread mentiond i should post it up in here aswell.. got a few pics.

i drive a white 1996 GQ patrol LWB. its a DX...
  15. Replies
    Views

Sticky: How to install a nutsert without using the tooling

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2011/04/1.jpgA nutsert works on the same principal as a pop rivet.

16. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Prime, KillRust and or paint the cut. put the...

Prime, KillRust and or paint the cut. put the trim around the cut and silicone the outer trim to ensure no water can get in.
  17. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Nissan Patrol Full Factory Original GQ Service Manual.

Free download below for the original factory GQ Nissan Patrol Service Manual. Covers TB42 and TD42 engines.

***IF YOU HAVE JUST SIGNED UP TO GET THESE MANUALS THEN THATS GREAT BUT AT LEAST...