Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

September 1st is the date mate

September 1st is the date mate
  2. Replies
    Views

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/sponsorship.html...

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/sponsorship.html
    Here you go
  3. Ok so I have had the fuel rail replaced today...

Ok so I have had the fuel rail replaced today (bought one through diesel centre australia and had Peter useless as all hell Kittle Nissan in Alice Springs fit it (parts arrived Thursday last week and...
  4. Replies
    Views

NissanPatrol.com.au Forum - 2014 sponsorship

Hi all

This is the 3rd year that people using this forum can voluntarily contribute (donate) to the Forum's running costs.

I have spoken to AB and the voluntary contribution this year, is the...
  5. Thread: Engine Cut out.

by mudski
    Replies
    Views

Its not limp mode thats for sure if its actually...

Its not limp mode thats for sure if its actually cutting out and stopping. I would be checking for wet spots around the fuel filter, injector pump and all injector lines. Make sure nothing is...
  6. Replies
    Views

hi dan . I notice you have a dawes valve but do...

hi dan . I notice you have a dawes valve but do you have a needle valve also . if not the boost may be coming on to quickly and spiking enough under some conditions to put the car into limp mode ....
  7. Thread: Engine Cut out.

by Avo
    Replies
    Views

try this for a read through mate,short but a few...

try this for a read through mate,short but a few hints. http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?26247-JAYDEE-Engine-shut-down&highlight=limp+mode
  8. Replies
    Views

Mine was one of the first here (I think) to be...

Mine was one of the first here (I think) to be done. I reckon that its 80% fixed. I say that because a couple of times now I have noticed a difference in the pedal position. Only short drives each...
  9. Replies
    Views

Take it back mate. Mine played up a week after...

Take it back mate. Mine played up a week after recall job. Took it back and they fixed it a day later no questions asker. From memory they replaced the unit again. This was... Many months ago and no...
  10. Replies
    Views

their PR skills could do with some polishing

their PR skills could do with some polishing
  11. Replies
    Views

I've had mine done for a month now but I haven't...

I've had mine done for a month now but I haven't had that problem yet.
  12. Replies
    Views

no because I have 2 GQ's.......... but I reckon...

no because I have 2 GQ's.......... but I reckon you should take it right back to Nissan and get them to sort it
  13. Replies
    Views

being that I wear reading glasses. when I do use...

being that I wear reading glasses. when I do use an additive I just push the bottle and go that's close enough as I don't wear glasses when fuelling. no harm done
  14. Replies
    Views

Glad to here youve got it sorted. When I priced...

Glad to here youve got it sorted. When I priced from nissan 18 months ago was $180, One from jaycar is cheap insurance to throw in the glovebox to get you out of trouble if any of them fail.
  15. Thread: Glow Plug issue

by Yendor
    Replies
    Views

Yeah if it is the very top one you will need to...

Yeah if it is the very top one you will need to remove the trim above the pedals (4x bolts & 1 screw). If you still can't get your hand in there to remove the relay you will need to remove the 3...
  16. Thread: Glow Plug issue

by Yendor
    Replies
    Views

You will find that it's the ECU relay not fuel...

You will find that it's the ECU relay not fuel pump relay. Diesels don't have an electric fuel pump.

It matters because it helps Dan diagnose the problem. If it's only the check engine light and...
  17. Replies
    Views

Correction, just went out and checked with a...

Correction, just went out and checked with a torch and there is a 4th blue relay up higher, top right (fuel pump). Not that this matters.
  18. Thread: Glow Plug issue

by Yendor
    Replies
    Views

It's strange that you only have 3 relays. Are you...

It's strange that you only have 3 relays. Are you sure there's not a 4th relay up higher?

Dan I see you have a 2007 model if it's a CRD them the ECM relay will be blue not brown.
  19. Replies
    Views

Yes I only have 3, and the centre one is slightly...

Yes I only have 3, and the centre one is slightly higher as you say. The left one is IGN, centre one is Blower(heater/AC fan) and right one is accessories. Just swap the IGN and blower relays over...
  20. Thread: Glow Plug issue

by Yendor
    Replies
    Views

Hi Dan, If the glow plug and check engine...

Hi Dan,

If the glow plug and check engine warning lights don't work but the oil one does it's more then likely a problem with the ECU relay.

It's a brown relay mounted above the interior fuse...
  21. Thread: Glow Plug issue

by Yendor
    Replies
    Views

The glow plug relay is switched on and off by the...

The glow plug relay is switched on and off by the ECM.

If the ECM relay is faulty the ECM will not power up so it can't switch on and off the glow plugs.

When the glow plug light doesn't come...
  22. Replies
    Views

All 4 Adventure - What Happened Next

Hey guys i cant find the previous thread on this. here is part 2 of this misadventure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=f8trkgFX6wI
  23. Replies
    Views

I had same issue 18 months ago with my 2007 CRD,...

I had same issue 18 months ago with my 2007 CRD, first it would stall about 45 seconds after starting, but then later progressed to not starting. Intermittent and only when cold. Turned out to be...
  24. Replies
    Views

try this thread:...

try this thread:
    http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?1428-GU-3ltr-owners-ECM-relay-issues
  25. Replies
    Views

Hey mate I have the Step Through V3. If I was...

Hey mate I have the Step Through V3. If I was given a second chance to buy this or any MDC product again? Hell no!
    This is the first time I have openly spoken about this camper I only purchased...
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4