OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Ok so did the rebuild over the last couple of...

Ok so did the rebuild over the last couple of days. This write up was a great help and I knew exactly what needed to be done. Mind you I encountered countless issues that just needed a bit more...
  2. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Awesome write up mate I'm about to purchase a kit...

Awesome write up mate I'm about to purchase a kit and get mine done and this is exactly what i was looking for. Much Appreciated
  3. Replies
    Views

Well I dont wanna get ahead of myself here but I...

Well I dont wanna get ahead of myself here but I rekon I got pretty gun at pullin tyres off in the yard haha managed to do all 8 that I had to do today within a couple of hours and now the right...
  4. Replies
    Views

wow that feeling!

When you conquer a tb42s backfire! HA i could dance im that happy. Only had the car a month and the constant backfiring and rough running was doing my head in but today I finally got rid of it. Turns...
  5. Replies
    Views

Already thought of that and the budget takes a...

Already thought of that and the budget takes a fair wack for a conversion haha
  6. Replies
    Views

Scuba's 89 Maverick

Well a few of you may have noticed im pretty new here so i thought i would share a couple of pics of my new 89 TB42 carby Ford Maverick. I only just picked the car up from a mate who bought it 3...