OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Your guess will be as good as our sorry. Patrols...

Your guess will be as good as our sorry. Patrols never had either of those motors. Jump on Partsouq, find a vehicle with the QD32 in it and look up the parts for it, hopefully you can find your...
  2. According to wikipedia the ZD30 have a gerotor...

According to wikipedia the ZD30 have a gerotor (eccentric star) oil pump on one shaft - I would imagine it's this that is stopping you from going backwards.
    Either dismantle, or as said, go forward...
  3. Replies
    Views

That's not silly. And is reasonably safe on a...

That's not silly. And is reasonably safe on a direct-injection. (DI sees 1/5th the PSI that common rails use)
    Just be very careful to keep yourself out of the way of the spray/nozzles as even a few...
  4. Replies
    Views

If you can find someone who does them on an...

If you can find someone who does them on an exchange basis, that would be the way to go.
    I've no idea what "ebay" injectors are like.
    And I wouldn't "scrub" them. You can't see the hole, but it's...
  5. Replies
    Views

Don't quote me on this. But I believe injector...

Don't quote me on this.
    But I believe injector cleaning requires specific bench setup, tools and very precise measuring equipment. Something best left to properly setup diesel workshops.
    (if you...
  6. Replies
    Views

That would be a question for an engine builder...

That would be a question for an engine builder mate. I'd hate to be the one who advises you on this and they get it wrong.
  7. And restamp the engine number on the new head...

And restamp the engine number on the new head while its sitting on your work bench! Not in the car when you want to get a roady later on..
  8. As you are putting it all back together, there is...

As you are putting it all back together, there is a short 50mm or so by maybe 16mm id? coolant hose between the front of the block and the metal pipes that service the heater hoses on the passengers...
  9. Doesn't look like there is. 85898

Doesn't look like there is.
  10. There is a dowel of some sort there. 85897 ...

There is a dowel of some sort there.

Plus

https://www.gcpatrols.com/product/genuine-nissan-patrol-gu-tb48-and-zd30-head-dowell-11053v0700/
  11. Might be onto something John. But all these part...

Might be onto something John. But all these part numbers could well supersede to the one part number which this doesn't say.

12. Maybe someone could check on their Nissan Fast to...

Maybe someone could check on their Nissan Fast to see if cranks are the same part #.
    I can't see Nissan complicating production by having a different crank for manual or auto when there's no...
  13. I can't see why not. People are doing auto to...

I can't see why not. People are doing auto to manual conversions, vice versa, all the time.
  14. My thoughts are that probably none of it will...

My thoughts are that probably none of it will operate like it should unless the car is running. I wouldn't expect fuel to be pouring out of the return as it sits.

Seriously mate if you don't...
  15. David you have five or so different threads...

David you have five or so different threads you've created around the same issue. It would be better to keep all it in one I think. then if you resolve it, its easier for members to track if they are...
  16. Fyi I have a scan tool and it doesn't work on my...

Fyi I have a scan tool and it doesn't work on my di 3L. You need a different scan tool I believe?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  17. Quick Google tells me to check/clean your MAP...

Quick Google tells me to check/clean your MAP senspr. Get s scan tool mate. It'll help you sort it out.
  18. Replies
    Views

Nah. Just crack it mate. Shouldn't be an issue....

Nah. Just crack it mate. Shouldn't be an issue. As long as you're talking about the nut holding the line to the injector.
  19. Sticky: Nissan Patrol GU Y61 electronic version manual with SUPP X with CRD info

Thanks to Nisspat we now have the Nissan Patrol Gu Y61 electronic version manual up to supplement X which includes the CRD information.

Very easy to use manual with one click category finders.