OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Poll: You should have flashed us down.. By gezze...

You should have flashed us down..

By gezze it's good to shower!!!!
    Last one was Friday lol..

What a trip..
    Awesome area of South aus..
    I'll upload some pics after dinner
  2. Replies
    Views

Thread closed Old Wal, cheers mate!

Thread closed Old Wal, cheers mate!
  3. Replies
    Views

I usually just fill the system then start the car...

I usually just fill the system then start the car with the heater turned on and allow the engine to show temp on the gauge without the cap on and top up as necessary.

You can also park with the...
  4. Replies
    Views

OK patrollers we have a solution to the problem. ...

OK patrollers we have a solution to the problem.
    Went to brake place this morning, the problem is a Nissan design fault.
    As soon as I described what you had recommend I do he said is it a Patrol?...
  5. Replies
    Views

Aux Battery distribution re-wire

I'm the second owner of this Patrol and bought a Waeco 80L dual zone refrigerator that was put in the back to run off a ?Navara 12vdc plug. The plug was fine what I found was very small wire,...
  6. Thread: ARE radiators

by Parksy
    Replies
    Views

Whether it's alloy or copper/brass, make sure...

Whether it's alloy or copper/brass, make sure it's not in contact with the chassis. Use a multimeter on the resistance setting and make sure there isn't contact. For what ever reason, when I filled...
  7. Replies
    Views

winnie just had a great deal on a copper radiator...

winnie just had a great deal on a copper radiator to suit his GQ might be worth giving him a PM for details.
  8. Replies
    Views

ARE are very good at what they do. I have...

ARE are very good at what they do. I have purchased an adrad item through them.

As for the aluminium thing, it seems to scare people but your ute would have a ally core from factory mate. As long...
  9. Thread: Solar charging

by Robo
    Replies
    Views

Sticky: If this helps, last summer I borrowed out laws...

If this helps, last summer I borrowed out laws Engel fridge and solar panel for a week+ away.
    think 1.3 to 2.5amp power is the power figures for these Engels.

Took my 100amp-hr agm apollo...
  10. Replies
    Views

NissanPatrol.com.au and Patrolapart.com.au Alliance

Hi Folks,

I have some exciting news for the forum and for the members here!

I have been in discussions with Patrolapart for around 12 months now on how we can form an alliance to help each...
  11. Recovery Bible in PDF and some other PDF references

Its taken a bit but here is the Recovery Bible in PDF and a Table of Contents. Its in A4 paper size so if you want to print off 80 odd pages it ready.
    Unfortunately due to file size restrictions the...
  12. Replies
    Views

Forum to be upgraded this week - Discussions

Hi All,

Well the time has come unfortunately. It's not just the Pro Tips videos that's causing the issues It's also the resources needed to run the forum and we can't continue to run like this...
  13. Replies
    Views

What Colour, Kelvin, Choose Wrong Could kill Ya

I have read a few post on here talking about which globe Colour or Kelvin rating to use.

Past experience has led me to believe that the wrong choice WILL KILL PEOPLE.
    I work and drive nights and...
  14. Thread: Cuppa's Camper

by Cuppa
    Replies
    Views

Time for another update. The 'kitchen' is now...

Time for another update. The 'kitchen' is now basically finished, just need to get the gas supply to the stove sorted. Bit of a hiccup with that though. I plan to have a gas bottle in the under tray...
  15. Replies
    Views

The Carbon tax is about to hit HARD!!!

Everything I am about to say is based on facts I know from my job. I don't expect everyone to take me seriously, being that I am still a teenager, but I think it is important to let people know just...
  16. Replies
    Views

Hi Twin diff ended up taking my reverse mirror...

Hi Twin diff ended up taking my reverse mirror off, was forever adiusting it,way too heavy for a 4x4, in the process of trying something different using multi cameras when I work it out.

Pic is...
  17. Replies
    Views

Hi Andy, Mine are 33's, 285/75/16, I simply...

Hi Andy,

Mine are 33's, 285/75/16, I simply pulled apart the original Obieco carriers and used the center handle/bolt assembly and added a 5mm round plate to fit the center of the wheel. The plate...
  18. Replies
    Views

Just seen this thread. You have been well advised...

Just seen this thread. You have been well advised AB. In addition I'd add that I reckon 120w folding panels (ie. 2 x 60w) are about as big as you'd want to go. Anything bigger than this just becomes...
  19. Podologists Portion of the Secret Society of Patrology (PPSSP)

Rosco has been unofficial Grand Pod, for quite a while even though he didn't know.

He has been a leading light and inspiration to those mere Podders that follow.

Time has come to give his...
  20. Thread: Windscreens

by paps01
    Replies
    Views

Windscreens

A word of warning about replacement windscreens. I ahd a screen replaced by Windscreens O'Brien in Rockhampton (Hope they're not a sponsor) recently for $489.00. We were on the road and I didn't...
  21. Replies
    Views

I know Bob Jane get their Maxxis tyres from...

I know Bob Jane get their Maxxis tyres from China, even some of their part numbers are different. Most tyre shops get the Korean made ones which are better quality.
    Bob Jane quoted me $260 on their...
  22. Replies
    Views

Did you know, I didn’t?

SA Police have now confirmed that it is a legal
    requirement nationwide and it’s the driver’s
    responsibility to ensure compliance

Australian Design Rules and the Vehicle Standards Bulletin
  23. Replies
    Views

Thanks everyone. I've only had this truck for a...

Thanks everyone. I've only had this truck for a couple of months with a rapid development plan.

Moby's full details are:

12/2006 GU DX 4.2 TDi Ex Telstra
    80,000 Klm's when bought
    2 inch Old...
  24. Replies
    Views

Correct, the sensor relies on contact with the...

Correct, the sensor relies on contact with the coolant. The TD42 sensor is mounted in the housing coming off the head .. It may still pickup temperature conducted along the metal, but I'm not going...
  25. Replies
    Views

Cleaning cloth seats

Hi,

There would be more than a couple of ways of doing this - I stole most of this technique, but not all, from an extremely energetic and efficient car detailer who gave Silver a going over when...
Page 1 of 2 1 2