OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Thanks mate, sounds easy In that corner there's a...

Thanks mate, sounds easy In that corner there's a small removable trim piece. maybe we could get to it from there? just went and had a look. you can easily get to it just take out the jack and it's...
  2. Thread: power aerial

by jman69
    Replies
    Views

Ah! Thanks Mudski, i knew there would be a trick...

Ah! Thanks Mudski, i knew there would be a trick to it. I'll have a go on the weekend. Thanks again. If i can't get it right i'll probably just use a whip aeriel like everone else.
  3. Thread: power aerial

by jman69
    Replies
    Views

Thanks MB. Nice mod's. But you're right ,not much...

Thanks MB. Nice mod's. But you're right ,not much help. I like the door handle. Reminds me of Mr. Bean and the lock on his Mini. Lucky i'm an A.M. talkback and F.M modulated sort of guy.
  4. Thread: power aerial

by jman69
    Replies
    Views

power aerial

recently i bought a new radio mast. After fitting it, it refuses to go anywhere near fully down. So i took the motor assembly out ,found a bit of the old plastic thing in there, so took it out put it...
  5. Replies
    Views

Ok, just had a look. I undid the screw but it...

Ok, just had a look. I undid the screw but it would not move. So i tried to pull up the pad that you rest your elbow on, it came off. then the plastic moulding that houses the switch lifted out...
  6. Replies
    Views

ok, so today i removed the shims from all swivle...

ok, so today i removed the shims from all swivle bearings. There was one shim at each bearing, now there are none. Went for a test drive and found that the wobble was completely gone. Normally it...
  7. Replies
    Views

I always drain mine after it's been driven for a...

I always drain mine after it's been driven for a while, so it's nice and hot. Then i let it drain over night to get as much of it out as i can, refilling in the morning.
  8. Thread: The Joke Thread

by jman69
    Replies
    Views

Q What do you call a pig that knows karate? A....

Q What do you call a pig that knows karate?
    A. A pork chop.
  9. Thread: running a wire.

by jman69
    Replies
    Views

Rusty nail, i thought i posted that thread twice....

Rusty nail, i thought i posted that thread twice. My bad, oop's:thumbup:
  10. Thread: 2017.

by jman69
    Replies
    Views

Happy new year to all on the forum. Lets hope ''17'' is a good one.:driving2:
  11. Replies
    Views

Auto /lock hub conversion

Today i converted my hubs to manual/lock hubs. As stated on the forum they were easy to do and it all went well. But instead of using the wheel brace to move from free to lock i found an old ...
  12. Replies
    Views

front wheel bearings

This weekend i have put new front wheel bearings on my Patrol. I read on the forum somewhere that if you put the bearing cones in the freezer they will almost drop in. The outer one did almost that,...
  13. Thread: Auto lock hub

by jman69
    Replies
    Views

ok thanks fellas. i bought one from the wreckers...

ok thanks fellas. i bought one from the wreckers , fitted it , now all good no more noise .
  14. Thread: Gay horn

by jman69
    Replies
    Views

Gay horn

Hey, is it just me, or does anyone else feel a bit woosy when they toot there factory fitted Patrol horn?? Might have to invest in a more manly one i think?
  15. Sticky: I am a relatively new member of the forum, at...

I am a relatively new member of the forum, at first i was drawn to it by the free download of the manual. But after reading the conditions ie; min. 25 posts i thought bummer, but after thinking about...
  16. Replies
    Views

Hey, thanks for all that mate info mate. But i...

Hey, thanks for all that mate info mate. But i was very fortunate in that it was only the wheels out of balance. One 100 g. the other 106 g. Also tyres slightly out of round. On a road test it went...