OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

you will have to take everything out including...

you will have to take everything out including the threaded filler and the gas compliance plate in the engine bay for inspection...you will have to get it certified by a gas place that there is...
  2. Thread: Roof consoles

by menace 2
    Replies
    Views

nothing in there for $140.00 ?...but there is a...

nothing in there for $140.00 ?...but there is a full length roof rack for $3500.00.if you are up for it....45 sold and only one left !!
  3. Replies
    Views

good on you mate..always better when it is a team...

good on you mate..always better when it is a team thing..no doubt everything around you seems better also...good to see you experiencing this time of year in a much better state of mind...cheers
  4. Thread: Mudflaps

by menace 2
    Replies
    Views

buy truck mudflaps...they are cheap and you can...

buy truck mudflaps...they are cheap and you can just cut them to shape and they come in different widths
  5. Replies
    Views

that's the part I just drilled out where it is...

that's the part I just drilled out where it is pressed together and it comes off...I used screw head bolts to put it back on and ground the thread down on the back...when off I drilled a hole in the...
  6. Replies
    Views

do you know where abouts you will be most of the...

do you know where abouts you will be most of the time on the gold coast....there is a lot of accessories places there and spread out far and wide...the gold coast is a big area and isn't just surfers...
  7. Thread: the big race

by menace 2
    Replies
    Views

Go mostert

Go mostert
  8. Replies
    Views

the gear inside the winding mechanism has...

the gear inside the winding mechanism has stripped mate....(not the plastic gear for the motor )..check by using a hand winder on it from anything and if it will turn and the window doesn't move then...
  9. Replies
    Views

they look better polished...50210

they look better polished...50210
  10. I thought it would have been quicker to just get...

I thought it would have been quicker to just get the one off the back door ?
  11. Replies
    Views

valve 0.38mm ...engine warm...plug gap 0.8-0.9mm ...

valve 0.38mm ...engine warm...plug gap 0.8-0.9mm points gap if carby 0.45 - 0.55 mm
  12. It doesn't matter what size tyre you have...

It doesn't matter what size tyre you have !...they come off a 16 inch rim and leave part of the tyre exposed normally....I have one on a 15 inch rim with a 33 tyre....it wont matter what size rim or...
  13. Replies
    Views

49113 58 pan..suicide shift , foot clutch ...

49113 58 pan..suicide shift , foot clutch ,vacuum advance on left lever...be prepared to work if you ride this
  14. Replies
    Views

49112..one horse power

49112..one horse power
  15. Replies
    Views

don't forget to solder the joins mate because...

don't forget to solder the joins mate because this is an area where you will have most interference with any wiring ....also the reverse wires are already there for both sides they will be the only...
  16. Replies
    Views

in the second photo the liquid looks green in...

in the second photo the liquid looks green in colour like coolant dripping from the bottom of the bump stop
  17. Replies
    Views

you are probably referring to the same as ...

you are probably referring to the same as "you-do-it " Growler ...it would probably have worked for 99 but most of he time we are having to go to specifically a 4x4 wreckers..a 4x4 wreckers let me...
  18. it probably depends on when you are planning on...

it probably depends on when you are planning on going mate...I would say it would be the same as everywhere else in this supposed to be gods given country...the price will change as per the masses...
  19. Replies
    Views

I don't get any movement in my doors...( that I...

I don't get any movement in my doors...( that I am aware of )..I have just done the rubber stoppers at the bottom of the doors..that is what did really stop movement...they were gone..you can use any...
  20. Thread: Patrol track

by menace 2
    Replies
    Views

to answer your question mate.( I think )...the...

to answer your question mate.( I think )...the track is measured from the centre of the tyre (or rim on the car) to the centre of the other tyre.(or rim)...the OE track should be in your manual...if...
  21. Replies
    Views

if you put the spacers in then you will may also...

if you put the spacers in then you will may also need to alter a few other things too..(brake lines etc )...maybe someone else here can advise you better..wait and see what your new shocks do to the...
  22. Replies
    Views

clockwork orange and also crank

clockwork orange and also crank
  23. Replies
    Views

Gotta love the Russians...some of the things they...

Gotta love the Russians...some of the things they do...single drive with a drop down lazy pulling that thing up the ramp...stepping over the tow line ...connecting to the cab !
  24. Replies
    Views

I ended up getting on to these...will chase them...

I ended up getting on to these...will chase them up soon ...from the states

25. Replies
    Views

I bought a set of lock nuts ...the same as for...

I bought a set of lock nuts ...the same as for driving lights...I drilled out and used 8mm bolts with hex heads...still have to get stainless bolts yet because the black ones rust as you can...
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4