OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Ooops, didn't read the third page. That tyre wear...

Ooops, didn't read the third page. That tyre wear that they say is more pronounced now due to new bearings, not sure I'm believing that. I think they retorqued your bearings and didnt want to take...
  2. Replies
    Views

I am going to say that they have buggered up....

I am going to say that they have buggered up. What I cannot believe, as a mechanic myself, that they did not immediately get your car back up on that hoist and strip those hubs down again, at the...
  3. G'day, reason I never went braided front brake...

G'day, reason I never went braided front brake lines was because they are not adr approved. The materials yes, but because of the rotation on the front wheels braided lines do not wear like factory...
  4. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Thank GOD! or AB! whoever comes first. Cheers man

Thank GOD! or AB! whoever comes first. Cheers man
  5. Replies
    Views

If u have a crack between piston cylinder and...

If u have a crack between piston cylinder and water jacket u wont get water in ur oil sometimes. Just exhaust gasses out ur radiator. If ur car is getting hot as well as lifting the cap id say the...
  6. Replies
    Views

So, after all this time, starter motor is still...

So, after all this time, starter motor is still goin strong, just. This was the unsealed test. While it has lasted since the last post it was substatialy dirtier inside having not been sealed up with...
  7. Replies
    Views

Stop driving it, first of all. And if you are not...

Stop driving it, first of all. And if you are not mechanically inclined, as it would sound, take it to a mechanic. Oil in your water is BAD. Either head gasket or cracked head or cracked block into...
  8. Replies
    Views

Okay, finally a day off and some light and tools...

Okay, finally a day off and some light and tools to work with!
    Problem was a combination of these things.

Brushes seized and no longer contacting the 'poles' i believe theyre called. Cleaned up...
  9. Replies
    Views

Welcome buddy, you'l find this site more than...

Welcome buddy, you'l find this site more than helpful
  10. Replies
    Views

i used to charge around 300 for the full service...

i used to charge around 300 for the full service mate. But thats when i was charging out at 75 an hour, everyone charges differently in each town depending on demand.
  11. Replies
    Views

if your having heaps of trouble, especially if...

if your having heaps of trouble, especially if their is a large amount of air in the line, use a second person and get them to stand on the clutch before you crack the bleeder each time. then close...
  12. Replies
    Views

hey matey, have you checked for the pads...

hey matey,
    have you checked for the pads actually slippig back and forwards on their retainers? Its usually a cruiser problem but it can happen on most vehicles. pbr makes a specific glue for this...