OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Sticky: Oh god, you'll now start to get friend requests...

Oh god, you'll now start to get friend requests from old school associates you don't want to speak to now...lol

Dedication growler, thank you mate!
  2. Replies
    Views

Trip to Newman what a load of ....LUCK

Hows this for luck Newman is 1200kms north east of perth .....as i was packing up the car the missus said to me are you taking your welder i said na what for????? then last minute decision what the...
  3. Replies
    Views

Well its got a bit of w@nk factor, but was the...

Well its got a bit of w@nk factor, but was the cheapest option. I'm fortunate that i'm a shocking hoarder as the only costs have been two cans of wattyl kill rust primer and epoxy enamel about $22...
  4. Replies
    Views

I never thought of that, but wouldn't you need to...

I never thought of that, but wouldn't you need to then weld it on, burn the paint etc, Mine just bolts on with two 3/8 bolts, if ya gunna cut one off and weld it on, ya may as well just bend up a bit...
  5. Replies
    Views

A dirty weekend at Loveday 4wd adventures

You don't have to get this down and dirty but....................................... sometimes i just can't help myself:1087:
  6. Replies
    Views

My GQ spare wheel rest.

This is something I knocked up some time ago for my GQ,
    I found that when lifting a 35 back onto the rack it was very heavy and hard to line up the studs.
    This little bracket is simple, bolts on...
  7. Replies
    Views

Sticky: GQ Body Dimensions and Specifications

Another member has given us a great little document.

Full detailed plans of the Nissan Patrol Y60/GQ body dimensions including all frame work dimensions, parts and all types of plastic, steel and...
  8. Replies
    Views

Sticky: NissanPatrol.com.au Members Map

2 view the map you will need Google Earth installed, click on the link bellow then either save the file and open in Google Earth or just Open in Google Earth when asked. It will open under your...