OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Unless the head gasket is fuked, should be able...

Unless the head gasket is fuked, should be able to see water marks or trails if this is the case Ned, if you know what your looking for.

Or like Dales said, some weak prick has drowned it, cleaned...
  2. Replies
    Views

On eBay ...

On eBay

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Nissan-Patrol-GU-Air-Filter-Seal-Oring-O-Ring-/291061593408?ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:AU:1123
  3. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I'm over in PNG, so I cant get any info on my...

I'm over in PNG, so I cant get any info on my hands, but Nissan will have a grade that it requires, normally in the form on the make-up (bi-etholene glycol or tri-etholene glycol), and some other...
  4. Replies
    Views

No deffinately not... This all depends on the...

No deffinately not...

This all depends on the metals used in the engine construction, the bigger all cast engines I used to work on sat around 660degree's cent, 24hrs a day 365 days a year, we...
  5. Going into what your saying, you have owned the...

Going into what your saying, you have owned the car a while and its never done this before, so its a new problem. Rare chance its timing, and small chance its the fuel pump either. Is it loosing...
  6. Replies
    Views

4X4 & Recovery in Papua New Guinea

Hi All,

Thought i'd share my mornings events in photo form, this is in the Highlands of PNG on a project im working with, this soil is the worst mud I or im sure anyone has ever seen, its so thick...
  7. Replies
    Views

Oh and yeh I realise it will only need a basic...

Oh and yeh I realise it will only need a basic boost controller, fancy looking ricer anadized one, then painted matt black so you cant notice it as much :thumbup:
  8. Replies
    Views

Don't get to technical :wink: , there is minimal...

Don't get to technical :wink: , there is minimal vacuum in a diesel, only around the butterfly for the EGR system, engine oil pressure will be higher when your under load or revving the engine in...
  9. Replies
    Views

Your turbo compressor/inlet side is wet? The way...

Your turbo compressor/inlet side is wet? The way you are describing sounds as if under load it's not burning oil, can you check if the exhaust side/turbine is wet with oil, I know this is a pain, or...
  10. Replies
    Views

Hi Tuck, Well I'm back over in PNG working now,...

Hi Tuck,
    Well I'm back over in PNG working now, but when I get home i'm going to remove the engine and send it to get rebuilt I think (still deciding, but so far rebuild is winning). It's going to...
  11. Replies
    Views

Stay away from it if you love you engine, but if...

Stay away from it if you love you engine, but if your not at all to fussed, aerostart, or even brake clean, pretty much anything with an alcohol content will start diesel or petrol engines, but when...