OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Well I made 30 dollars for sitting on my arse.....

Well I made 30 dollars for sitting on my arse.. For me the gamble was worth it but it could have very easily gone the other way...
    I guess though it was likely that they were never going to arrive...
  2. Replies
    Views

I have had my credit card scammed twice and my...

I have had my credit card scammed twice and my bank account once ... All up about twenty thousand dollars... The banks gave back every cent although it took about 6 weeks on memory.... Mum also had...
  3. Replies
    Views

This is a great way to get a mailing list and...

This is a great way to get a mailing list and sell products from their shop... Mind you sending out 400 emails would be a pain...
    Scott
  4. Replies
    Views

Yes the ones we bought said Sydney but when you...

Yes the ones we bought said Sydney but when you look at the company location it said china...
    Scott
  5. Replies
    Views

Who says the demands have not been going since...

Who says the demands have not been going since the night it left..... Best way to deal with hijackers what be not to give them any publicity in my opinion.....
    Why would the US send a destroyer to...
  6. I ordered my diesel smart ic last week......

I ordered my diesel smart ic last week... Hopefully when I get back to perth the end of the week it will be there..
    Scotty
  7. Replies
    Views

Here it is Scotty

Here it is

Scotty
  8. Replies
    Views

Poll: Oh awesome.. Thanks for that AB......

Oh awesome.. Thanks for that AB...
    Katwoman,Winnie,ab,Roofy and me so far....
    I would say some have not voted...
    Scotty
  9. The picture must be di but the egr on crd is the...

The picture must be di but the egr on crd is the same side but further to the front of the motor...

Scotty
  10. Just scanned a page from workshop manual on the...

Just scanned a page from workshop manual on the black smoke....
    Scotty
  11. Replies
    Views

Reason to install a catch can

To be totally honest the reason I installed my catch can on my 2011 gu patrol was through reading about them on this forum..... When i first installed it( about 3000 km ago) I kept checking it and...
  12. Replies
    Views

Poll: Ruth and I are definite... Haven't really started...

Ruth and I are definite... Haven't really started planning yet ( have talked about it a fair bit though and changed our minds about 20 times on the configuration we are using... Roof top tent has...
  13. Replies
    Views

At least you broke it here and not on the way to...

At least you broke it here and not on the way to simpson( if that is a consilation)
    Scotty
  14. Replies
    Views

Poll: I am easy as well... The problem with me at the...

I am easy as well... The problem with me at the moment is I am changing my mind ever 2 hours when I am thinking about this trip.. Camper trailer or no camper trailer( I have decided I ain't towing it...
  15. Replies
    Views

I believe the one I have has the heavy duty...

I believe the one I have has the heavy duty spring.... I have no doubt the problem is not with the valves but the idiot setting it..... Lol
    Scotty
  16. Replies
    Views

Poll: I thought I had done well planning the dates......

I thought I had done well planning the dates... Lol

I am the same.... A bit of planning needed some time soon...
    Can't wait though...
    Scotty
  17. Replies
    Views

I had a Dawes and needle valve, took me a bit to...

I had a Dawes and needle valve, took me a bit to install it( a lot of help from here but very very simple once you know how...maybe a 2 minute job once all hoses are cut) I have since removed them(...
  18. These are what I use... They are awesome.....

These are what I use... They are awesome..
    http://www.solarscreen.com.au
    Scotty
  19. Replies
    Views

So I have now had the easy cool fridge for just...

So I have now had the easy cool fridge for just under a month...... When I received it, I plugged it in on 240 volts in the house and put a carton of warm coke in it and set it at 4 degrees, it took...
  20. I used a few strips of double sided tape.... It...

I used a few strips of double sided tape.... It has not moved( admittedly my UHF is a little larger than yours but a few layers if tape will do it)

Scotty
  21. Replies
    Views

Egt,s....... When putting my foot down I see 500...

Egt,s....... When putting my foot down I see 500 to 600,s then it settle back to 350 to 400 normal driving (sometimes less) with the camper trailer in tow when overtaking up hills I have seen 700...
  22. well just a little update, i seem to have the...

well just a little update, i seem to have the dawes and needle valve in a comfortable position.. the patrol has a bit of get up and go now... and it is now that i am noticing the drop in egt (when i...
  23. Replies
    Views

i comment on this all the time... i always park...

i comment on this all the time... i always park at the back of the car park where there are heaps of spaces and when i get out of the shops there are cars either side of me and empty spaces...
  24. Replies
    Views

i had a bit of fun shooting one when i was in...

i had a bit of fun shooting one when i was in albania.... incredible power!!!
  25. Ok egr is now blocked, to be honest I didn't...

Ok egr is now blocked, to be honest I didn't really notice much difference in egt but I did notice the turbo boost is a little erratic now, this will hopefully be fixed when my needle valve arrives,...
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4