OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

G'day Shaun, not doing too well are you? Afraid...

G'day Shaun,
    not doing too well are you?
    Afraid I can't help. Simply can't find the ECU on any manuals I can access. If there's any doubt, I'd suggest you contact the team at the performance...
  2. The interior door light switches are negative...

The interior door light switches are negative switched. Try opening and closing one of the other doors when checking the drivers door switch.
  3. If its not correct if wont work.. Looking at the...

If its not correct if wont work.. Looking at the door lock/unlock wires it seems you have got it right. The 12v feed wire you have it on Yellow. I would say it goes to the red. And not to use the...
  4. Replies
    Views

Your welcome, the dripper tube looks good, but if...

Your welcome, the dripper tube looks good, but if it doesn't last there is a guy on ebay that sells silicone air box seals, that's what I have on mine and it works very well.
  5. Replies
    Views

Flip your air box lid over and check that the...

Flip your air box lid over and check that the seal is not broken or hard.
  6. Replies
    Views

G'day Shaun, Standard is O.K. I believe ( and...

G'day Shaun,
    Standard is O.K. I believe ( and that's over about 500K in GQ and GU models) with some pretty remote loads. However, if you're being loaded up with s**t fuel, it maybe could get iffy...
  7. Replies
    Views

A few guys from the club have used these guys and...

A few guys from the club have used these guys and have only good things to say. As clunk said the shops got to make a living too, and also back up what they have done. From what I have heard when you...
  8. Thread: NADS in Perth

by 4bye4
    Replies
    Views

PM'd ya mate.

PM'd ya mate.