Search:

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Thread: I知 back!!!

by chester
    Replies
    Views

I知 back!!!

Hi all, haven稚 been on here for quite a long time as I sold the GQ and went over to the dark side, but I recently brought a GU for my son. So does that mean I知 ok to come back🙏🙏 😂😂
  2. Replies
    Views

no worries happy to help you were I can mate

no worries happy to help you were I can mate
  3. Replies
    Views

I could be wrong but probably find the event...

I could be wrong but probably find the event organisers will run the training day. That'll be depending on the numbers of new marshals they have.
    Marshalling is good but remember you could get stuck...
  4. Replies
    Views

The marshals will have to do a ccda course if...

The marshals will have to do a ccda course if they haven't already. It will be the same as the patrolapart winch challenge
  5. Replies
    Views

Was another awesome event , weather was fantastic...

Was another awesome event , weather was fantastic and the stages were great.
    Friday night seen 3 rollovers. And 2 engines blown one team was up until 2.30 Saturday morning changing a motor and back...
  6. Replies
    Views

Sold out. Will be in the same area as last year...

Sold out. Will be in the same area as last year Winnie, just the stages will be slightly different
  7. Replies
    Views

Hopefully there will be 600 tickets available...

Hopefully there will be 600 tickets available this year just waiting on shire permit.
  8. Replies
    Views

You can't be serious Winnie I'll be helping on...

You can't be serious Winnie I'll be helping on and off at the gate mate so you might not be able to leave :)
  9. Replies
    Views

Just to let people know, NO ticket NO entry!!!!...

Just to let people know, NO ticket NO entry!!!!
    It has been capped at 300 spectators by the baw baw shire not the event organizers. If they are found to have more then 300 then it's gunna make it...
  10. Replies
    Views

Well I have some bad news, went for a snow drive...

Well I have some bad news, went for a snow drive on sunday got stuck on a hill and managed to get up. Got out for a smoke while waiting for the other's the patrol was sitting there idling nicely when...
  11. Replies
    Views

Brought a little ute to run to work in so the...

Brought a little ute to run to work in so the patrol is no longer my daily drive :). So it now will sit in the shed and only come out for bush trips, let the mods start LOL.
  12. Replies
    Views

Had this one in my driveway today.And no that's...

Had this one in my driveway today.And no that's not my driveway it was taken at cliffhanger
  13. Replies
    Views

Haha winnie I bet you would. Had a great time...

Haha winnie I bet you would.
    Had a great time away, weather was awesome.I didn't do any tracks just went to relax with the wife and kids,the camper trailer is awesome best money spent.
    Here's a...
  14. Replies
    Views

Why is Life so hard :(

Was up at the cromite mines near Licola for 4 days last weekend, Now im leaving tomorrow for another 4 days at The start of Kellys Lane near Licola.
    Pulled the kids out of school loaded the new...
  15. Don't meen to brag fellas but im packed and...

Don't meen to brag fellas but im packed and heading to Licola 7am in the morning!!!!!!!!!
    AB if you come that way just out of Neerim sth turn left onto Bloomfields rd it will bring you out at Nilma...
  16. Replies
    Views

Racism gone to far

A mate has just brought himself a log truck and went on line to register a busniess name for himself. Nothing dumb just the first letter from his name and his wife's name and his full surname. Now...
  17. Just bear in mind guys that a lot of the huts up...

Just bear in mind guys that a lot of the huts up there are taken by Deer shooters early in the week most I know head up on a Wednesday or Thursday.So just be prepard to camp out in the snow.Thats one...
  18. Thread: Congrats

by chester
    Replies
    Views

Congrats

A couple of mates of mine competed in the readies 4x4 mania event at Heathcote last weekend and got 1st place congats to mitch Gould and Cheese and team mates Cam guy and steve fowler good job guys.
  19. Replies
    Views

Aberfeldy update

Just to let you all know the area north of Walhalla is still closed and will be till November, they have kept it closed for safety reasons IE unstable ground which leads to unstable trees.The dse are...
  20. Replies
    Views

Great community spirit

There is a young fella from Drouin who is very ill,the poor bugger is 4 1/2yrs old and has a inoperable brain tumor.
    His father who is the earthmoving game has had to give it up.So today about 51...
  21. Replies
    Views

GQ all the way baby,add one of these and their...

GQ all the way baby,add one of these and their even tougher :tease:
  22. Replies
    Views

Did'nt hear about tht one but did hear about the...

Did'nt hear about tht one but did hear about the DSE at parkers corner having to bring workers in on there holidays to recover rolled 4x4's around donnellys crk area over easter.
    So what you say,...
  23. Thread: North Korea.

by chester
    Replies
    Views

My theory is worry about it when or if it happens...

My theory is worry about it when or if it happens untill then its just a threat,If i worried about about every threat on my life when i was a bouncer i would be a nervous wreak lol.
    Plus that little...
  24. Thread: Road trip

by chester
    Replies
    Views

Road trip

Sitting at home today bored kids drivng me nuts,decided to do a road trip lets just drive and see where we end up.
    So we left home(warragul vic) about about 1 o'clock and 7 odd hours later we are...
  25. Replies
    Views

All i did mate was gave it a good clean and ran...

All i did mate was gave it a good clean and ran over it with a light sandpaper and just used silicone.
    Just make sure the plate isnt pitted.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4