OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. They didn't mention the movie hight while we were...

They didn't mention the movie hight while we were there but it was the start of the off season with very few visitors. Maybe they still run it when it is busy.

Scott put on a great show with Doris...
  2. We have just returned from our trip and thanks to...

We have just returned from our trip and thanks to those who contibuted to this post.

I have put a post of our trip up in the touring sub-forum "Our Cape Tribulation, Bloomfield to Lakefield...
  3. Our Cape Tribulation, Bloomfield to Lakefield National Park Trip

Early October 2014 we packed our camper and loaded it onto our Patrol and headed off on our trip which we had been planning for a couple of months. I would like to thank Cuppa, P4trol, FNQGU and...
  4. Replies
    Views

For those who can afford to spend an extra $1000...

For those who can afford to spend an extra $1000 or there about for a brand name winch (i.e. Warn), then go for it. For the rest of us it is a guessing game at trying to sort out the rest. Below is a...
  5. Replies
    Views

Sorry for the confusion AB. I will try to make it...

Sorry for the confusion AB. I will try to make it a bit clearer.

When I purchased the vehicle it had duel batteries. The main and a secondary. There is no management system for the second battery....
  6. Gave the Runva winch a try on the weekend. ...

Gave the Runva winch a try on the weekend.

The winch worked effortlessly when set up with a double line pull.

With a single line pull the winch had to work a bit but was not...
  7. Thanks for putting your time in to get those...

Thanks for putting your time in to get those photos loaded dads tractor. I sure they will be a great help when I get back to it finishing the final bits and pieces.

Harry.
  8. Replies
    Views

Thanks Cuppa, Best if you never need to use it...

Thanks Cuppa,

Best if you never need to use it but it does look to have all the bits and pieces like the Ridge Rider kit I have been looking at ($44.99). If there is no better recommendation...
  9. Replies
    Views

Good Day Cuppa, Could you tell me what brand...

Good Day Cuppa,

Could you tell me what brand of plug repair kit you have and if you have been unfortunate enough to need to use it was it any good?

Thanks,

Harry.
  10. My DIY fitting of a Runva EWX1200 winch to a Nissan Patrol Genuine Bullbar

I have been looking at installing a 13.5XF Runva winch to fit to my Nissan Patrol Genuine Bullbar.

The retailer had recommended a 11xp or a ewx1200. I was a bit concerned these may be a...
  11. This is Nine Mile Beach in the Byfield National...

This is Nine Mile Beach in the Byfield National Park photographed from Stockyard Point.
  12. Replies
    Views

Thanks Dru The Clearview mirrors look good....

Thanks Dru

The Clearview mirrors look good. Thanks for your advice.

Love your post. A good read.

Harry.
  13. Thread: Hello

by harrythomas
    Replies
    Views

Hello

My wife and I (Sandra and Harry) have just purchased our first 4 wheel drive, a 2007 Nissan Patrol GU 6 DX. We live near Proserpine in North Queensland and looking forward to our first trip to see...