OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

GQ with standard flares tire size width ??

I have cruiser offset, -22 I believe, rims with 12.5's and they just, and I mean only just, stick outside the guards. 305s are only 12 in and factory alloys are -16 I think so you will be fine.
  2. Replies
    Views

12.5s will hangout 11.5s are just on the edge I...

12.5s will hangout 11.5s are just on the edge I think. Sorry just noticed for a 16" id say you would be all good on both sizes as your offset wont be so big
  3. Replies
    Views

I run 305 MTZs on 16 x 8 rims, they just fit in...

I run 305 MTZs on 16 x 8 rims, they just fit in side the GU
    You might need to screw some Bunnings garden edging to extend flares a bit more.
    Some of the GQ guys would have a better idea
  4. Replies
    Views

It's not me, I haven't been anywhere near it this...

It's not me, I haven't been anywhere near it this time!!!!! :D
  5. Thread: Tigerz11 snorkel

by boots
    Replies
    Views

Called in there today to have a look see . Fair...

Called in there today to have a look see . Fair to say they are putting all their time and effort into the online sales . Had a good look at the GU snorkels , very average build quality of the...
  6. Replies
    Views

down leg of roof rack then drill a small hole...

down leg of roof rack
    then drill a small hole to take wire and gromet at the top of the piller in the recess behind drivers door where robber seal sits from door itself
    then feed wire down inside...
  7. Replies
    Views

I found that in my rear doors the plastic fitting...

I found that in my rear doors the plastic fitting where the arm goes into the actuator had broken. Tried fixing by pulling the actuator apart but in the end brought an aftermarket central lock kit...
  8. Thread: GU lift on a GQ ?

by AB
    Replies
    Views

Hey mate, yeah the GU's are heavier than the GQ's...

Hey mate, yeah the GU's are heavier than the GQ's so a 2" GU lift in the GQ will bring it up closer to the 3" mark. I think mine went to about 70mm ish...

Very easy job mate and you don't need...
  9. Replies
    Views

You're right, retro fitted HID's in halogen...

You're right, retro fitted HID's in halogen headlights, even (Crystal style inserts with globe shields) is illegal in all states. Upping the low beam halogen above 55W is also illegal. That was told...
  10. Replies
    Views

Gq speedo adjustment

Ok this should give you 10% adjustment on your speedo.
    The easiest way is to drill a hole in the instrument cluster that lines up with the circled variable resistor
    and use a fine tip flat blade...
  11. Sticky: Rim Offset - How to measure it and get it right

I answered this in a thread and thought i would put it here for all to view, hope it helps.

Firstly this is a Nissan Patrol Forum so note that the standard offset on a Nissan Patrol is +10 or...
  12. Replies
    Views

They are an auto hub with a manual over ride....

They are an auto hub with a manual over ride. Auto hubs can under certain circumstances unlock when you may not want them to, being able to manually lock them in will stop this from happening.

Tony
  13. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Guide: Wiring Spotlights to switch

Here's a short guide on how to wire some spotlights to the rear of your 4wd.

I used a spotlight kit from Super Cheap Auto. It cost me $80 and it came with almost everything I needed. There wasn't...
  14. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Nissan Patrol Full Factory Original GQ Service Manual.

Free download below for the original factory GQ Nissan Patrol Service Manual. Covers TB42 and TD42 engines.

***IF YOU HAVE JUST SIGNED UP TO GET THESE MANUALS THEN THATS GREAT BUT AT LEAST...