OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

My display unit is temporarily mounted in dash in...

My display unit is temporarily mounted in dash in front of the passenger. I have removed the trim panel there to make a second glovebox (still pending) and have it cut into there.
  2. Replies
    Views

Looks like it's only required to test the reading...

Looks like it's only required to test the reading of a higher voltage, so I just used 3 x 12v batteries and tested the reading against my digital multi-meter, the readings were the same. Now to wire...
  3. Replies
    Views

Uuummmm... not sure if I have intrepreted your...

Uuummmm... not sure if I have intrepreted your post quite right but if you had a 1996 turbo diesel then a ZD30 CRD is a totally different animal and a huge improvement all round including ANCAP.
  4. Replies
    Views

So we gave it a test run wed-Sunday and The days...

So we gave it a test run wed-Sunday and The days Temps were 2-18degrees so the fridge barely kicked in.

we had our 80 ltr waeco running on fridge/freezer and led lights for about 9 hrs per day...
  5. Replies
    Views

And the cupie doll and teady bear goes to the...

And the cupie doll and teady bear goes to the bloke who said vacuume line to the turbo , it had split just where it plugs in , goes like a cut cat now , very happy , and got the 2 inch lift today as...
  6. Replies
    Views

Sticky: You'll want to use Adobe Acrobat Reader, not...

You'll want to use Adobe Acrobat Reader, not Preview or alternative PDF readers, these will result in the above error of permission problems.

As per Cuppa's original post:
    "Highlight the .pdf...
  7. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Hi Gavin, It’s been almost a year & a half since...

Hi Gavin,
    It’s been almost a year & a half since I managed to install the manual on my Mac so it’s all a bit of a blur to me now!
    I’m not sure which version/year model you are trying to install,...
  8. Replies
    Views

DECLASSIFIED PHOTO's "B-29 "Enola Gay"

This is an unbelievable set of photos - the REAL thing - pix from Tinian Island as the B-29 "Enola Gay" was being loaded. Today it takes about 100 times the number of people and TONS of paperwork...
  9. Replies
    Views

Firstly, this is testing my level of...

Firstly, this is testing my level of understanding so don’t take what I say as 100% gospel.
    Secondly without seeing a wiring diagram of your setup giving answers to your question is difficult for...
  10. Replies
    Views

You will almost certainly have to remove your...

You will almost certainly have to remove your front mud flaps if you don't have a lift but that's all.

As stated you will need a spacer for your back door. ARB sell a spacer for $89 from memory....
  11. Replies
    Views

G'day Gavshe welcome to the forum mate.

G'day Gavshe welcome to the forum mate.
  12. Thread: Another new member

by AB
    Replies
    Views

Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any...

Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions.
  13. Replies
    Views

33" tyre is a lot of weight to carry on a door, I...

33" tyre is a lot of weight to carry on a door, I mounted mine internally but that suits my set up.
    Out of all the ones out there I think the Raslar is the winner as it has an option where you open...
  14. Replies
    Views

The GUIV have history for splitting the barn door...

The GUIV have history for splitting the barn door at the base of the window due to the wheel weight hanging off it. Mine has not done this but plenty have. I have now fitted a rear bar and am very...
  15. Replies
    Views

Cheap Battery monitor.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/180957166631?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

These look like a useful bit of gear. Monitors that do what this one does usually cost $200 to $400.
  16. Sticky: Before you sign up or download manuals - read this - important!

The manuals on here are provided by the members and are free to download.

You need to make 1 post to get the manual.

We used to have the manuals available for anyone with no restrictions but...
  17. Sticky: Nissan Patrol GU Y61 service manual INC Supplement I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII & VIII

Engines covered;
    TB42S
    TB45E
    TB48DE
    RD28ETi
    ZD300DDTi
    TD42Ti

Thanks to Todd, we now have the full Nissan Patrol Gu Y61 service manual including the following supplements.
  18. Sticky: Aussie Version Nissan Patrol Supplement Manual Version 8

A member has kindly given us the Australian version of the Nissan Patrol GU Y61 service manual.

This is the supplement VIII 1 revision June 2004. It should cover all engines including the tb45e....
  19. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Nissan Patrol Reference Document.

We have been given a great document from Aksniss who has compiled a reference document for Nissan Patrol 4WD's.

The document started as a ZD30 issue document but has since grown to be more of a...