OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Gday from Aus

Hi guys,

New to the forum. Joining as we just purchased a 2008 GU Ti Patrol that needs a bit of work, so thought this would be a good place to start!

Thanks for having us,

Sarah and Scott
  2. Replies
    Views

My 2005 y61 patrol

This is my 2005 Patrol, my father bought it in 2004 and it's been in the family ever since.
    I want to start off-roading, however I know very little about what to do first.
    It's got a ZD30 with...
  3. Replies
    Views

Page EC-11 shows that power supply to the glow...

Page EC-11 shows that power supply to the glow plug relay comes from a fusible link. The control for the relay goes to pin 111 on the Engine Control Module.

Page EL-269 Shows the fusible links...
  4. Replies
    Views

Its big enough. all miles, have a safe and...

Its big enough. all miles, have a safe and trouble-free trip
  5. Replies
    Views

Cheers from Germany!

Hello everyone,

I'm Friedrich from Germany and I've spent half my life with Patrols. First as a passenger with my parents when I was a child, now as the owner of a 2003 Y61 for traveling with my...
  6. Replies
    Views

Mudski GU Build Thread

So I bought a new reverse light from Paul Lights just fitted it and Ho Lee Chit. Bright!
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240913/009a1de7dc83b2c8bcfaab5af623db38.jpg

7. Replies
    Views

Jeez Phil, super glad you got out of that...

Jeez Phil, super glad you got out of that relatively lightly.

What seat-type nuts are you using on the alloys? Use the tapered nuts on steel rims, and flat seat nuts on the alloys.

100 ft/lb...
  8. Replies
    Views

My first post

Hi all.

New member from Sweden and my first post :) This is my Patrol, a SWB 2003 3.0di which I bought from a former UN officer who bought it new.

The car is in i relatively good shape, runs...
  9. Replies
    Views

Went to the local hospital to see a dermatologist...

Went to the local hospital to see a dermatologist today, and checking in the receptionist confirmed my name, birth date, address, phone number, email address, then said “Your birth certificate...
  10. Thread: Y60 some issues

by sormat
    Replies
    Views

Y60 some issues

Hello! This is my workhorse. There are some questions about the Y60 manual8828888289
  11. Replies
    Views

Got the barge out of the garage finally today,...

Got the barge out of the garage finally today, few stats. Dis a 200klm run, highway mostly, few dirt roads.
    Carter Black Lift pump 10psi all day measured pre the injection pump
    Fuel consumption...
  12. The elephant seal is back.

The elephant seal is back.
  13. Thread: Howdy

by d1egz03
    Replies
    Views

Howdy

G'day everyone,

Ive had my patrol for just shy of 3 years now, shes a coil cab with a TD42TI, loving it one of the best things ive ever bought. Just looking for general advice on maintenance as...
  14. Replies
    Views

Another full day, dont know where the hours...

Another full day, dont know where the hours actually go in all honesty. Bolted the hard tow bars and Max trax to the roofrack, simple task just took hours. Wired up 4 cig lighter/usb points inside...
  15. Replies
    Views

Little bit more done today, pulled the rear seats...

Little bit more done today, pulled the rear seats out and replaced with the two tilt seat platforms. Started playing around with storage configurations, and the opportunities are huge! I am not keen...
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4