Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Thread: GQ Parts

by MC97GQ
    Replies
    Views

GQ Parts

Hi all,

After speaking to Cameron(who owns GQ Parts)I would like to introduce a new vendor to the Vendors thread.

The vendor is GQ Parts based in Queensland.

The owner of the company is a...
  2. Replies
    Views

Here tis ... nothing too flash as it was all from...

Here tis ... nothing too flash as it was all from the in car camera (I detached it for some outside footage also) ... enjoy ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgcRza1o30U
  3. Replies
    Views

Been Missing - But for Good Reason ...

G'day

Well, what a draining and emotional last 4-6 weeks we've been having - as you may (or may not) have noticed, I have been somewhat "offline" for the last few weeks.

Some of you are...
  4. Replies
    Views

It is possible to increase the height of the...

It is possible to increase the height of the petrol tank but I don't think you can do much with the gas tank. While you would be able to increase the diameter vertically I don't think there is room...
  5. continued from previous page...... So...

continued from previous page......

So after driving around a little more, what did we come across............more mud !

Yeeehaa !
  6. Replies
    Views

Good question Kat... I think the forum...

Good question Kat...

I think the forum officially started back at May last year, when my daughter was born and I had 2 weeks off work...lol

I bought the website name at the start of last year...
  7. Replies
    Views

the evil twin is correct. The spark plug gap...

the evil twin is correct. The spark plug gap needs to be reduced 0.1-0.2mm and needs to be one heat range colder. For Bosch plugs, the colder plug's part number is numerically lower, where NGK plugs...
  8. Thread: why this forum?

by Bigrig
    Replies
    Views

Hey mate - some good points raised above - the...

Hey mate - some good points raised above - the point of why not? the point of not starting something just because someone else has already done it (not that this is a paid service, but talk to any...