OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Thread: bus bar?

by Hodge
    Replies
    Views

I have a 20 fuse sitting there right now, and...

I have a 20 fuse sitting there right now, and the cable i've used is 8B&S. Sufficient for my needs right now. Will have to up the fuse later on as I add utilities at the back.
  2. Thread: bus bar?

by Hodge
    Replies
    Views

I would and have done it on mine to protect the...

I would and have done it on mine to protect the cable running to the fuse block.
  3. Thread: bus bar?

by Hodge
    Replies
    Views

Yep that is the one. I have the 6 way one under...

Yep that is the one. I have the 6 way one under the bonnet, as feed all the smaller 12V stuff from it. Very neat and sturdy.
  4. Thread: bus bar?

by Hodge
    Replies
    Views

This kind of fuse block, will act as a bus bar...

This kind of fuse block, will act as a bus bar for Neg/Ground as well.... Is this what you mean ? Very neat unit and the positives are individually fused.
    I believe Baintech AND Narva make a...
  5. Thread: Manuals?

by AB
    Replies
    Views

Yeah you're good to go mate, in the first post of...

Yeah you're good to go mate, in the first post of a manual thread you'll see a PDF attachment which is a direct link to the manuals.

Go to the manuals section near the bottom of the forum home...
  6. Thread: Manuals?

by Avo
    Replies
    Views

send AB a pm mate,but also make sure you...

send AB a pm mate,but also make sure you activated your sign in when you joined up.
  7. Replies
    Views

It normally is on the VIN plate mate. Example...

It normally is on the VIN plate mate. Example below, the trim code K - highlighted in green circle.

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=61903&stc=1
  8. Replies
    Views

Depends... I use 2 Crankers in my Truck...

Depends...

I use 2 Crankers in my Truck because thats what they are for IE the vehicle.
    My "house" load is very small with just an 18 litre fridge and LED lighting.

If you have a significant...
  9. Replies
    Views

Has it always been there? Have you done anything...

Has it always been there? Have you done anything to the motor at all prior to this happening? First thing I'd check is the impeller for any free play. Take the intake hose off the turbo and get your...
  10. Thread: replacing turbo

by mudski
    Replies
    Views

No turbos here bud. As for aftermarket, I'd only...

No turbos here bud. As for aftermarket, I'd only get the forefront industries one if aftermarket is your choice. Atleast they are in OZ and I have read good things about their turbos. As for fitment....