OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Yeah not ideal for the BRB unless she dries out. ...

Yeah not ideal for the BRB unless she dries out. . Hopefully everythings open for our timing, was not going to bother taking spare alternator but will leave the spare one under the seat usually for...
  2. Imagine what it’s going to be like for the Big...

Imagine what it’s going to be like for the Big Red Bash.

Absolute carnage!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Replies
    Views

Sticky: ARB let me down this week, after waiting for 2...

ARB let me down this week, after waiting for 2 months for my drawers to be fitted they rang on Thursday to say some parts hadn't come in and they now can't fit them until August. Now looking for a...
  4. Simpson desert ten yrs on meetup July 5th Coober Pedy start 2024

FWIW: Thanks Stroppstar Legend [emoji123][emoji106][emoji106] Confirming yet again that Toyota’s V8 squeezy peazy was a schemozzle [emoji22]
    Not sure which arse end of Japan (Datsun Ours Too)...
  5. Replies
    Views

My professional lacking painting...

My professional lacking painting Agri-efforts……gotta love high temp pressure pack cans built for turbo/intercooler experimental Nuffy’s [emoji51][emoji23]
  6. Replies
    Views

Look great Mark. My crossing of the Simpson was...

Look great Mark. My crossing of the Simpson was with mud terrains and I didnt get any further in the goop on the Strezleki than the guy with all terrains in all honesty, sticky power sapping muck, no...
  7. Looked at a few different ideas for storage....

Looked at a few different ideas for storage. Ended up with a couple kings 45l boxes and with a few of the clear top bags I think I'm sorted.
    Last photo is of everything that was in the box.
  8. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Crazy stuff! A lady was kayaking on the Surrey...

Crazy stuff! A lady was kayaking on the Surrey river and saw a rope floating on the surface. She pulled up the bucket with my keys still in it!

She posted them on Face Ache and my wife's workmate...
  9. Replies
    Views

Just got word, a piccy too, from my newfound...

Just got word, a piccy too, from my newfound weekend Legendary Lady panel beater.
    My GQ guards are ready for CK0 code paint tomorrow & Tuesday:
  10. Simpson desert ten yrs on meetup July 5th Coober Pedy start 2024

Nice!

I’m making up the following sauces

Butter chicken
    Carbonara
    Spaghetti
    Beef stew
    Madras curry
    Marinara
  11. Prepping my first meals tonight cryovac portions...

Prepping my first meals tonight cryovac portions and the patrol freezer is officially on and ready to go!

Shit is getting real now!

12. hahaha, its actually a pretty kool photo to be...

hahaha, its actually a pretty kool photo to be fair, but it certainly isnt representative of a flood in Birdsville.
  13. That’s it, I’m off and rolling reminiscing of...

That’s it, I’m off and rolling reminiscing of NP.com.au Forum assistant packages for many others too IIRC [emoji736][emoji736][emoji3590]

Satellite [emoji341] phones have definitely been utilised...
  14. A great point MB [emoji23] The reason I decided...

A great point MB [emoji23]
    The reason I decided to finally join this great Forum…circa 2015 was when I was in trouble on a highway with elecy fan/overheating issues [emoji51]
    One phonecall to AB...
  15. Replies
    Views

Reduce weight. That panel is the floor which is...

Reduce weight.
    That panel is the floor which is bolted in.
    And yea I used 12mm structural ply. It going be a lighter than formply lol.

Sent from my SM-S916B using Tapatalk
  16. ETA on the rear bar is 16th June. Hopefully...

ETA on the rear bar is 16th June. Hopefully painted the next day and then off for fitment. Mechanically I'm done, just go over a few things as it gets closer. Make sure everything is tight. Going to...
  17. Replies
    Views

Looks good mate, Did you cut those bottom holes...

Looks good mate, Did you cut those bottom holes to shed weight or drop a sink in? Mine is a fair bit heavier than your i reckon! LOL I am going to go hard with a 150d hole saw anywhere i can to save...
  18. How are we all tracking peeps. Been lucky enough...

How are we all tracking peeps.
    Been lucky enough to snag the old man's CFX75DZ fridge freezer for this trip.
    Need to make surround to keep everything free.
    Also making a few last minute mods to...
  19. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Truly might have today found a small piece of my...

Truly might have today found a small piece of my ageing heart that’s been missing [emoji3590] [emoji23]
    Smelling the Blackberry Rose stalks & Sword grass base mowing our lower paddock with a trusty...
  20. Replies
    Views

Thanks Stropp, spent another big day on the...

Thanks Stropp, spent another big day on the barge, stuffing around and doing things once properly, 240V system now installed, double Makita 18V battery charger installed, on board Victron 240V...
  21. Replies
    Views

More or less finished the POD electrics today,...

More or less finished the POD electrics today, debating whether I stick with the breaker panel or just run have short extension leads instead to the other side of the POD - bit extravagant with the...
  22. Replies
    Views

Sticky: The saga continues: Got the motor running, but...

The saga continues: Got the motor running, but exhaust gas was blowing the cooling water out of the inlets. I've stripped the head and side plate off. Have found some parts at Narracourt, just need...
  23. Back then you could catch Covid from just looking...

Back then you could catch Covid from just looking at a fire.

24. Dr Google says fires ok at Dalhousie outside of...

Dr Google says fires ok at Dalhousie outside of Nov to March due to fire hazard and must in permanent fire pits
  25. Haven’t read my Booklet yet Stroppstar but...

Haven’t read my Booklet yet Stroppstar but unfortunately don’t remember us being allowed or not a fire at Dalhousie on a Covid days work trip [emoji51]
    We certainly didn’t have one at camp, poor...
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4