OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Ditto stick with the LWB plenty of room to set up...

Ditto stick with the LWB plenty of room to set up as a 2 person tourer, SWB only a weekender IMO. Later if need be you can dual cab etc the skies the limit with LWB. More comfortable too
  2. Replies
    Views

Stick with the long wheel base I have done alot...

Stick with the long wheel base I have done alot of miles in both and the LWB is much more comfortable as far as the ride goes both on and off road, LWB is more stable on really steep stuff and you...
  3. Replies
    Views

i own a SWB, and prior to that owned a long wheel...

i own a SWB, and prior to that owned a long wheel base. i can tell you right now that the SWB is no where near as comfortable to travel in. you feel bumps and humps alot more, there isnt as much room...
  4. Replies
    Views

From a 4wd aspect, the SWB tends to be better in...

From a 4wd aspect, the SWB tends to be better in sand due to its lower weight. The LWB will be better on steep climbs/rocky terrain as the length gives it stability.

SWB will also use less fuel...
  5. Replies
    Views

Id stick with the wagon. The SWB are good but if...

Id stick with the wagon. The SWB are good but if plannin a lift it can get a little complicated with drive shafts being shorter etc, dont have as much room in them. They also have their positives...
  6. Replies
    Views

Gday mate, As for me, I'll choose lwb for the...

Gday mate,

As for me, I'll choose lwb for the whole family to jump in, all the stuff we carry on a trip..loads of them and goes anywhere the swb go. Seems that I like swb for play but read...
  7. Replies
    Views

correct taslucas the external ones are illegal. ...

correct taslucas the external ones are illegal.

Internal ones are ok if the rim was made to fit one. (eg not modified).
  8. Replies
    Views

Hi, I don't think the external ones are legal....

Hi,
    I don't think the external ones are legal. The internal ones are not legal because you have to drill a hole in the rim for the second valvestem.
    I could be wrong though

tappn it
  9. Replies
    Views

Check the voltage regulator sense wire at the...

Check the voltage regulator sense wire at the alternator. It is the small white wire in the two pin plug that connects to the alternator.

It should read the same as the main power connection at...
  10. Replies
    Views

Yeah, sounds the voltage regulator in the...

Yeah, sounds the voltage regulator in the alternator. Have a look in the cells of the battery and top them right up with demineralised water before you head off anywhere to stop them boiling dry....
  11. Replies
    Views

Hi mate, I would be getting that battery out of...

Hi mate, I would be getting that battery out of the vehicle and away from anything of value until someone on here can give better advice.

As discussed, It may be your regulator on your alternator...
  12. Replies
    Views

Over charging isn't good boss ... can cause the...

Over charging isn't good boss ... can cause the battery to blow in some instances.

More than likely a stuffed alternator, but others with more auto sparky knowledge will be able to assist no doubt...
  13. Thread: volt meter reading?

by AB
    Replies
    Views

Hi Barney, have you got a multi meter? What's it...

Hi Barney, have you got a multi meter? What's it reading direct off your battery.

Do that first mate and let us know.

It could be your regulator on your alternator overcharging but if it was a...
  14. Replies
    Views

G'day mate and welcome aboard - great people,...

G'day mate and welcome aboard - great people, information and laughs to be found on here, so join in to make the most of it!!!

Enjoy!!
  15. Sticky: Before you sign up or download manuals - read this - important!

The manuals on here are provided by the members and are free to download.

You need to make 1 post to get the manual.

We used to have the manuals available for anyone with no restrictions but...