OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

hi jimmy, What the situation at your exhaust?...

hi jimmy,
    What the situation at your exhaust?
    lots of smoke or none?
    sound like fuel starvation; fuel filter blocked
    lift pump insufficient
  2. Replies
    Views

I had slightly different thing with my 2.8 round...

I had slightly different thing with my 2.8 round town never noticed anything no different levels in overflow no drips or bubbles but on a long trip out on the hyway n towing after bout 300k's it'd...
  3. Replies
    Views

These systems are a bastard to bleed the air out...

These systems are a bastard to bleed the air out of.
    But if you have air bubbles coming out into the overflow after all this time that is a sure sign of a compression leak into the cooling system....
  4. Replies
    Views

When you go for the dyno day take some ear plugs...

When you go for the dyno day take some ear plugs or muffs, you may just need em.
  5. Replies
    Views

DIY flares - No sagging and under $30

After seeing Scottys (Bigrig) flares at the forum meet up I decided to do a similar thing to my GQ and thought I would put up a DIY about it.

1) Take your old flares off and keep the screws.
  6. Replies
    Views

Split Rims can be difficult ot balance and can...

Split Rims can be difficult ot balance and can take allot of weight, Disappointing that the balancer could not even tell you which one was out of round! I have a buckled rim and my man told me which...
  7. Replies
    Views

http://autospeed.com/cms/title_Undertrays-Spoilers...

http://autospeed.com/cms/title_Undertrays-Spoilers-Bonnet-Vents-Part-1/A_2159/article.html

This article has some great info re bonnet scoops, easy to read too.
    Can putting a scoop on actually...
  8. Replies
    Views

There is a strong anti-4WD movement that wants to...

There is a strong anti-4WD movement that wants to see us shut down completely and locked out of everywhere, comments like those above can very easily get taken out of context and used against us. We...
  9. Replies
    Views

Very poor comments guys.....At least some of you...

Very poor comments guys.....At least some of you get 2 drive half way down a track before you come across a locked gate, 95% of tracks here are gated from start 2 finish.
    And why do tracks get...
  10. Replies
    Views

Welcome to the forum Jimmy, when you get a minute...

Welcome to the forum Jimmy, when you get a minute drop by the introductions page and tell us a bit about yourself and your Patrol.

The reason I believe Nissan (and most other manufactures)...
  11. Replies
    Views

well obviously noone was taking notice of the...

well obviously noone was taking notice of the bloke waving finished/stop/its over.

Tim
  12. Replies
    Views

the nylon was worn on all my doors but i found...

the nylon was worn on all my doors but i found you can take em off, spin them around and then get a second run out of the unused side
  13. Sticky: Hi Pedro, Welcome to the forum mate, jump over...

Hi Pedro, Welcome to the forum mate, jump over and post an intro thread in the introduction section and have a look around. The Manual hosted here for download are the complete 1200+ page factory...
  14. Replies
    Views

Ok, as a newbie, I've read lots about what is NOT...

Ok, as a newbie, I've read lots about what is NOT suitable as a recovery point.

How about some details off what IS suitable as a recovery point - front and rear.

Chris
  15. Replies
    Views

I have rewired a kill switch from my starter...

I have rewired a kill switch from my starter motor hiding inside the cab (maybe;) ) and will be putting in a alarm... Biggest problem with theft these days is, if they want it they will take...
  16. Thread: Split rims & tubes

by tkn
    Replies
    Views

Agree with the ferret on lock rings - real hard...

Agree with the ferret on lock rings - real hard to tell if they are seated properly. One of the reasons I gave up on split rims.
    For extra safety when inflating, slide the wheel under the vehicle,...