OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

This is what you need mate ...

This is what you need mate

http://www.masters.com.au/product/900032601/metrinch-impact-socket-set-15-piece

Someone else here put me on to them.
  2. Replies
    Views

here goes.... - Jumper leads - different sized...

here goes....
    - Jumper leads
    - different sized hose clamps
    - cable ties
    -electrical tape
    - "rescue tape" (awesome stuff)
    - butane powered soldering iron
    - multimeter
    - coat hangers, couple...
  3. Replies
    Views

Call PATROLAPART they have done heaps. They will...

Call PATROLAPART they have done heaps. They will let you know what needs to be done.
    They are a great bunch of blokes. They helped me out (over the phone) when I was doing the 2.8 to 4.2 conversion.
  4. Replies
    Views

pattywagon I think it is on here has done that...

pattywagon I think it is on here has done that conversion. Might be worth sending him a pm for some info. Also patrolapart I think it is have also done it. Just use the ZD30 auto mated to the TD42....
  5. Replies
    Views

Nice lookin wagon there mate, when looking at EGT...

Nice lookin wagon there mate, when looking at EGT gauge, concider a digital one, the response on them is so instant it's scary some times, love the blue dash as well.
  6. Replies
    Views

If you are out in the scrub and something goes...

If you are out in the scrub and something goes wrong, the tendancy is to make a quick decision as to how to fix it. I reckon the best PPE is a cuppa, think about outcomes before doing anything
  7. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Can your vehicle be identified

This warning is on the 4wd action forum.

Nearly every members ride I have looked at on this forum the numbe plater is clearly ledgible
  8. Replies
    Views

Sticky: SUSPENSION; RADIUS ARMS; The front radius...

SUSPENSION;

RADIUS ARMS; The front radius arms are the arms which extend from the chassis forward to the front diff. Look for cracking or perishing of the bushes. To do this you will need a...
  9. Replies
    Views

Sticky: DRIVE LINE; DIFFERENTIALS; First thing to...

DRIVE LINE;

DIFFERENTIALS; First thing to check is oil leaks (note: oil leaks may also be caused by blocked breathers, see third paragraph). Oil leaking from the front of the diff where the tail...
  10. Replies
    Views

Sticky: There is a lot of information to put in here so...

There is a lot of information to put in here so this post/thread will keep growing over time, I'll add photos as I can.

This is by no means a complete or definitive guide, my aim is to give people...